Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) is non profitable organization which supports Pakistani Students for their studies and also in their research Programs.
Details of the PEEF Scholarship:
- Level: Intermediate level.
- Deadline: 31 March 2022.
- Funding: Tuition Fee/other basic expenses.
- Eligible Nationalities: Pakistanis only.
- Type of Study: Full-Time Course
- Country: Pakistan.
- University/Institution: Candidates who are done with matriculation exams are eligible to apply for PEEF Scholarships 2021 for intermediate level. Similarly, Candidates who are done with intermediate exams and are enrolled in any public University, are eligible to apply for PEEF Scholarship 2022 for graduation Programs.
Also apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Eligibility of the PEEF Scholarship:
- Candidates belonging to the Punjab region are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in Metric (for intermediate) or In intermediate (for graduation).
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time registered institution (In intermediate or graduation).
- Grade 1-4 employees children are highly encouraged to apply.
- Children of martyrs would be given a preference.
- Candidates must not be holding any other scholarship.
- The total income of the family must be at least 23000 Pkr.
- Special Quota Students are given high preference than others for PEEF Scholarships 2022 These are:
- Special Children.
- Orphan Children.
- Students belonging from minority groups.
- Children of martyrs.
- Children of govt servants who are serving in scale 1-4.
Recommended for you; University of Sydney scholarship 2022
Benefits of the PEEF scholarship:
Selected applicants enjoy these premiums;
- Full tuition fee.
- Specified stipend.
- Scholarship funds are given in form of Instalment cheques to the institution in which you are studying. And then these funds are distributed by the financial aid administration your institution.
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship:
To apply for the PEEF Scholarship, candidates must complete the application form and submit it before given deadline. Candidates can download the application form from the official PEEF website. After completely filling this form, attach required Documents and send them via post service to the address given in official advertisement above or on the application form. You can download Application for from official website of PEEF by following the given links. (check the apply button below to apply).
All the documents that needs to be attached for successful Application process of PEEF Scholarships 2022 are given:
- Last academic certificate.
- Last paid fee voucher, Chalan (proof of fee that you had submitted recently to your institution).
- Income certificate or pay slip of Applicant’s Guardian.
- Rent slip (if your house is of rent).
- Death certificate (if guardian has been passed away).
- Any special form from head quarter hospital showing disability (only for disable Students).
Deadline of PEEF Scholarship:
Deadline for PEEF Scholarships 2022 IS March 31, 2022.