- DEADLINE: March 31, 2022.
- 1 National Winner – $25,000 scholarship
- 24 national finalists – $5,625 scholarship
- 575 national semifinalists – $3,200 scholarship
- Total Scholarships Awarded: 600
- COUNTRY: USA
High school seniors meeting the following criteria may apply:
- Members of the National Honor Society
- Enrolled at a school with an active NHS chapter
- Graduating in the spring
- Planning to enroll at a U.S. college or university in the fall after
Also apply for Jardine Scholarship
Benefits Of The NHS Scholarship
600 NHS scholarships will be awarded, and the awards range from $3,200 to $25,000. National semifinalists (575) will earn a $3,200 scholarship, national finalists (24) will earn a $5,625 scholarship, and the national winner (1) will earn the grand $25,000 scholarship.
How To Apply
- Create a student [account]and have it verified by your NHS adviser (You will not be able to access the application before account verification.)
- Receive one recommendation form and certification by your NHS adviser
- Submit application, along with the recommendation and certification by the deadline
Also check Korean University Scholarship
Deadline Of The NHS Scholarship
- Award selection notification: April 2022 (nonrecipients will be notified after the acceptance deadline).
- Scholarship acceptance deadline: June 1, 2022
- Scholarship disbursement: Early August 2022.