MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship is tackling the pervasive issue of financial limitation by working with investors and universities to provide an innovative and forward-looking education financing product for students from around the world.
The goal of this scheme is to set students up for academic, professional, and financial successes.
- Funding: $10,000
- Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD.
- Deadline: January 15, 2023.
- Type of Study: Full Time/Part Time.
- Country: Canada
- Host: MPOWER
- Field of Study: Any
- Nationality: International
Eligibility of MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Mpower global citizen scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- If you’re an international student who’s studying full time at an accepted Canadian or U.S. school, you could receive a scholarship worth up to US $10,000. Here are the requirements:
- Be accepted or enrolled full-time at one of the 400+ Canadian or U.S. schools supported by MPOWER
- Be an international student legally permitted to study in Canada or the United States
- You don’t need to be a member of the MPOWER organization before you can apply.
- Remember, this scholarship is specifically for international and DACA students, meaning Canadians studying in Canada, and U.S. citizens studying in the U.S. are not eligible for this award.
- MPOWER’s scholarships for international students don’t have complicated eligibility requirements or require you to pay a fee.
Winners will be selected based solely on their essay submission. MPOWER will select winners based on:
- The quality of the applicant’s essay; the essay should demonstrate clarity of thought, a compelling goals and vision, and superior communication skills in English;
- The extent to which there is a clear nexus between the applicant’s intended field of study and his/her goals and aspirations; and
- The applicant’s potential as a scientist, entrepreneur, leader, and/or change-maker who will make a positive impact.
How to Apply for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship:
The application process is simple and placed in 3 parts with no stress required!
Step 1: Review the application
Browse the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship web page to be sure you have all the details.
Step 2: Respond to the essay question
In 500 words or less, write an essay, poem, slideshow, or other written work about:
- The impacts you’ve made on your home community, or the broader international scientific community.
- How you’ll continue to make an impact after you graduate.
- How your education will help you achieve your goals.
Step 3: Proofread and submit
- Ensure your application is 100% complete, accurate, and truthful, and then have a friend or teacher look it over before you submit.
- Correct any spelling or punctuation errors, and send your application in before the January 15, 2023 deadline!
- You are a step closer to your chance of receiving a scholarship worth up to US $10,000 for your studies as an international student. You could be the next MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship recipient, so do not hesitate to apply for the scholarship now. The application submission deadline is January 15, 2023!
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The Global Citizen Scholarship has three prize levels:
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- Runner-Up: $2,000
- Honourable Mention: $2,000
That means applicants have three chances to win a prize.
Read Also; Bay Atlantic University Scholarship
- Application form.
- Passport Identification
- A CV (Academic Transcripts).
- A proof of studentship in Canada.
- Canadian study permit.