For the 2023 Manhattanville College Scholarships, applications are being accepted. Each scholarship has a different deadline for submitting an online application for the 2023 Manhattanville
College Scholarships in the USA. Applications for fully financed scholarships are now being accepted from students who want to pursue their undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees abroad. Nearly all of the specialities and subjects are available, including Art, Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Architecture, and Biochemistry.
One of the most esteemed scholarships in the USA for international applicants is the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023. There are numerous financial aid options available at Manhattanville College, including need-based, merit-based, and work-study programs. The college offers a range of support services, including as academic advising, career counseling, and tutoring, as part of its commitment to assisting students in having access to the resources they need to thrive academically and professionally.
Details of Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023
- Offered Degrees: BS, Masters & PhD Programs
- Host Organization: Manhattanville College
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: Different for each scholarship
- Scholarship Website
Support for the Scholarships:
In the United States, Manhattanville College Scholarships are a partially funded scholarship program that offer up to a maximum range of coverage for all costs associated with successful recipients’ study. The exact costs that are covered are as follows:
For Freshman Merit Awards:
- Board Of Trustees’ Scholarship – $23,000 annually
- Dean’s Award – $10,000 per year.
- President’s Scholarship – $21,000 per year.
- Chairperson’s Scholarship – $25,000 per year.
- Provost’s Scholarship – $17,000 per year.
For Transfer Scholarships:
- Transfer Achievement – $18,000 per year.
- Transfer Scholar – $10,000 per year.
- Transfer Merit – $16,000 per year.
- Transfer Excellence – $20,000 per year.
- Transfer Distinction – $12,000 per year.
Fields of Study
- Accounting (BA, BS, Minor)
- Art (Studio) (BA, Minor)
- Atlas Program (Cert)
- Biochemistry (BA, BS)
- Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology (BA, BS, Minor)
- Biology and Biomedical Sciences Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Biomedical Sciences (MS)
- Business and Human Resource Management Accelerated Program (4+1, BS, MS)
- Business and Marketing Accelerated Program (4+1, BS, MS)
- Business and Sports Business Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Business Leadership (Adv Cert, MS)
- Business Management (BA, BS, Minor)
- Business Management and Finance
- Communication Studies (BA, Minor)
- Computer Science (BA, BS)
- Creative Writing (MFA)
- Criminal Justice and Law (BA, Minor)
- Dance (BA, Minor)
- Data Science (BA, BS, Minor)
- Design Thinking (Cert)
- Digital Media Production (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Education (BA)
- English (BA, Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Environmental Studies and Global Sustainability (BA)
- Finance (Adv Cert, MS)
- Finance (BA, BS, Minor)
- Finance Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Global and International Studies (BA, Minor)
- History (BA, Minor)
- Human Resource Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Marketing (BA, BS, Minor)
- Marketing Communication Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Mathematics (BA, Minor)
- Minoring at Mville (Minor)
- Music Business (BA)
- Musical Theatre (BFA, Minor)
- Neuroscience (BA, BS)
- Neuroscience and Biomedical Sciences Accelerated Program
- Political Science (BA, Minor)
- Post Baccalaureate Pre Health (Cert)
- Professional Tennis Management (Cert)
- Psychology (BA, Minor)
- Self-Designed Major (BA, Minor)
- Sociology (BA, Minor)
- Sport Business and Entertainment Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Sports Studies (BA, Minor)
- Sport Studies and Sports Business Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, MS)
- Theatre (BA, Minor)
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
In order to be eligible for Manhattanville College Scholarships in the United States, candidates must fit the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply for these Manhattanville College Scholarships.
- Student physical fitness is required.
- There won’t be any arrest history.
How to Use:
- No separate application is required for the Manhattanville College Scholarships.
- Before money is awarded, each application is carefully considered.
The last date to apply online for the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023 in the USA is different for each scholarship.
FAQs on Manhattanville College Scholarships
How much does Manhattanville College cost?
The annual list price to attend Manhattanville College on a full time basis for 2018/2019 is $56,800 for all students regardless of their residency. This fee is comprised of $38,120 for tuition, $14,880 room and board, $800 for books and supplies and $1,450 for other fees.
Can I get a scholarship to pay for Manhattan College?
There are a number of scholarships, grants and special programs available to qualified students to help you pay for the cost of attending Manhattan College. Scholarships and grants do not need to be paid back. Scholarships can only apply towards tuition. It does not apply towards room & board.
What is Manhattanville College known for?
Manhattanville College is a private college offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in Purchase, New York. Founded in 1841 at 412 Houston Street in lower Manhattan, it was known initially as Academy of the Sacred Heart, then later as Manhattanville College of the Sacred Heart after 1847.
Recommended for you:
- Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023
- Slovakia Government Scholarships for International Students
- GeneTex Scholarship Program
- University of Madrid Scholarships Spain 2023
- Leeds University Excellence Scholarships in UK 2023-24