For the Malaysian Government Scholarships-2023, applications are being accepted. Applications for the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 have been accepted by the Malaysian government for postgraduate and doctoral study by overseas students from all around the world. qualification from universities in Malaysia. The top students from around the world will be drawn to Malaysia by the Malaysian government to pursue higher education there.
An effort by the Malaysian government to attract students from all over the world to Malaysia for higher education is the Malaysian Government Scholarship. This fellowship is meant to aid the Malaysian government’s initiatives to draw in, cultivate, and hold on to talented foreign labor.
Details of Malaysian Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Master, PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Age limit: Master & Ph.D. Degree
- Deadline: 18th May 2023
- Official Website
Scholarships Fields & Majors:
Almost all university departments and subjects are available under the Malaysian Government Scholarship (MIP Scholarship):
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing.
- medicine, clinical pharmacy.
- The grant is only good for monthly tuition and RM1,500 in living expenses.
- Successful candidates are expected to independently organize their journey to Malaysia (in non-financial circumstances).
- It is recommended for all applicants to research Malaysian living expenses.
- For a Master’s and a Doctorate, the maximum age restrictions are 40 and 45 years old, respectively.
- Candidates for the Master’s program must possess a Higher Level Second Degree (Authority) or an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.5.
- Applications for Ph.D. programs require either a very good postgraduate degree or a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5. study
Certificate of English Language Proficiency:
- Original English language competence certificate in scanned form, such as from the TOEFL Internet Test, IBT, or the IELTS, with a minimum score of 6.5 or 92.
- It is possible to admit applicants who earned their degrees using English as their primary language of instruction (proof is necessary).
- Send in a written proposal for the study topic that is at least 1000 words long.
List Of Malaysian Government Scholarships University
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
FAQs on Malaysian Government Scholarships
How can international students get scholarships in Malaysia?
The Malaysian government offers a number of scholarships to international students every year. These scholarships are usually full or partial tuition waivers, and they can be extremely helpful in offsetting the cost of your education. In addition, many of these scholarships come with a monthly stipend to help cover living expenses.
What is the period of Malaysian government scholarship?
The Period of the Malaysian Government Scholarship is 12 to 24 Months. The Scholarship will be taken at public and private Universities. There are Many Scholarships reported in Malaysia during the Last Few Days. There are more than 34,500 Applicants from 144 Developing nations have profited.
What are the benefits of studying in Malaysia?
As Malaysian education institutions believe in attracting the best talents. Scholarship. Most of them offer scholarships to reward achievements and offer support to those who merit them. Scholarships come in a few forms: A full or partial waiver of tuition fees. A monthly stipend.
Recommended for you:
- Bucharest Summer University Scholarships 2023
- University Of Montreal Scholarship Program For International Students 2023-2024
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 in USA (Funded)
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
- University of Buffalo Scholarships 2023 in USA