The application for the Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 is now open! The university is inviting PhD students who are interested in researching the effects of nutrition on brain and liver health.
Both National and international students that undertake the PhD program at the Department of movement sciences and nutrition at Maastricht University, possess masters degree in a relevant field of study, and have experience with statistical methods and human studies and have excellent spoken and written English. The shortlisted candidates will be offered salary worth €3,247 every month.
The university was ranked 127th in the latest edition of the Times Higher Education world university ranking.
Details of the Maastricht University Scholarship 2023
- Funding: Partially funded
- Level: PhD/Postgraduate
- Deadline: August 8, 2022
- Type of Study: Full-time course
- Country: Netherlands
- University: Maastricht University
- Eligible Nationality: Open to all international and domestic students
- Host: Maastricht University
• All international and domestic applicants are eligible to apply for the Maastricht University International Scholarship program.
• The interested students can apply for a PhD study program the Department of Nutrition and Movement Sciences at Maastricht University offers.
Also Read: ETH Zurich Scholarship
Benefits of the Maastricht University Scholarship 2023
- The PhD applicants shortlisted by Maastricht University will be offered the PhD position with a monthly salary of €2,541 in the first year that can go up to €3,247 gross a month in the fourth year, together with an % holiday and an 8.3% year-end allowance.
• Prepare your Curriculum Vitae
• Prepare your Motivational Letter
• You must possess a Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences, Medicine, (medical) Biology, physiology, Health Sciences, neurosciences or nutrition.
• The candidates are required to have excellent written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
• Applicants can submit their admission applications through the university’s application portal, Studielink. All applicants who want to apply for the PhD position must submit the mentioned required documents through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must state vacancy number AT2022.329 in their documents.
The last date of the Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 is August 8, 2022.