University of Leeds Business School awards a generous range of scholarships for students at all levels study. Scholarships are available for the most deserving candidates. The Business School considers all eligible applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic and personal achievements.
- Funding: Full Fee Funding
- Level: All
- Deadline: August 31, 2022.
- Type of Study: Full-Time
- Country: U.K
- University: University of Leeds
- Field Of Study: Business (Administration)
- Nationality: International
About University of Leeds:
The institution is a leading, full-service business school, regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist, and one of a small number of schools worldwide to be triple accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. Leeds University Business School deliver undergraduate, masters, MBA, PhD, executive and professional education and online study, to over 5000 students from around 100 countries.
Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021 ranked 90% of the Business School’s submitted research to be either ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ overall. The School is a faculty of the University of Leeds, one of the leading higher education institutions in the UK, ranked in the top 100 universities in the world (QS rankings 2022) and a member of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive UK universities. University of Leeds Business School mission is to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
University of Leeds BUSINESS SCHOOL DEPARTMENTS:
- Accounting and Finance
- International Business
- Work and Employment Relations
Eligibility of University of Leeds Business School Scholarships:
- Applicants progressing from the Leeds International Study Centre Foundation Year and the NCUK International Foundation Year programme are not eligible for this award as dedicated scholarships are available for applicants progressing from these programmes.
- Applicants progressing from the University of Leeds International Foundation Year are eligible for a dedicated scholarship.
- There are up to 20 scholarships available for self-funding applicants classed as International for fee purposes and who apply for Level 1 entry to an undergraduate course at Leeds University Business School.
How to Apply for University of Leeds Business School Scholarships:
To be considered for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student (determined by fee status).
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School taught Masters course for 2022/23.
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record.
- In 250 words or less, be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities.
- In 250 words or less, provide an example of when you have had to show determination to overcome a challenge or adversity.
- In 250 words or less, explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
Notification of Selection:
- Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship within four weeks of the application deadline for this award. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
- If successful, you will be notified at the point of receiving your offer. You will receive an email advising you of the terms of the scholarship.
- Scholarships are conditional. In order to confirm the award of a scholarship you will need to make your course at Leeds University Business School your Firm choice by your reply by deadline in UCAS and meet or exceed the conditions of your offer by 31 August at the latest.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
An award of £3,000 towards the cost of fees for the first year of study. This is offered as a tuition fee deduction only.
Read Also; The Silesian University Of Technology
- Academic Transcript
- Personal Statements/Essays
- You are advised to prepare your three statements in a Word document first, then copy and paste the text into the relevant field of the online form.
For the Leeds University Business School Scholarships, you will need to provide a personal essay answering some questions.
Are you stuck on writing a convincing scholarship essay? Scholarship application essay might be easier than you thought. When you have the precise guidelines and format that will propel you to write an accurate scholarship essay that will put you on the consideration radar.
Here’s what we are about to empower you on.
Writing a scholarship application essay may be tasking that you may pay someone to write on your behalf. Why not save yourself the financial expenditure on something you can write yourself.
The person you contracted may write a poor application essay that will forfeit your application stand, you can not be so sure that the person has the knowledge of writing such.
What is Scholarship Essay?
Scholarship essay is a letter or documentation you write when applying for a scholarship to prove yourself as being worthy of being granted. Scholarships application processes are broken into many kinds, in this context the two kinds that relate to our point of discourse are No Essay and Essay scholarships.
No essay scholarships are easier if you do not buy much into going at complexity processes. Your application will be based on the eligibility and requirements only. You do not to go at length of writing about yourself or proving your worthiness with letters.
Take note that some No Essay scholarships may require another form of scrutinization which may range from creativity display, portfolio, talent and experiences survey.
On the other hand, Essay scholarships are the applications you make that require you to write an essay or letter to justify your reasons for being worthy of consideration. This is one of the most dreaded requirements by many applicants. Why is this so? You can answer that too! When you write a scholarship application essay that will determine your winning chance, definitely there will be a lot of setbacks and pressure on the applicant which will indirectly affect the reliability of the essay.
These application can be submitted physically and online depending on which platform the awarder prefer.
Why do You Write Scholarship Essay?
There are many reasons why you may be asked to write a scholarship application essay. It ranges from the organization’s choice to the type of scholarship and its background.
The accurate and better your essay is, the higher your chance of being considered. Note that, writing essay is not to prove your intelligence and cognitive trait only, it may be purportedly required to assess your qualifications.
Some common reasons you have to write an essay;
- Qualification scrutinization.
- Reasoning assessment.
- Physicality and fitness experience (especially athletic scholarships).
- Placement process.
- Academic excellence survey.
- Region and background check.