China’s Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2023-24 is now accepting applications. All International Students from around the globe are eligible to apply for a scholarship at Lanzhou University of Technology. Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree, a master’s degree, or a doctorate at the university. The Chinese Government Scholarship is offered for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Also read: Google Generation Scholarship 2023
Students at Lanzhou University of Technology can pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees in nearly every academic Field and Major. The award will cover all costs associated with studying abroad. The duration of the scholarship is 4-5 years for a Bachelor’s degree, 2 years for a Master’s degree, and 4 years for a PhD degree.
Lanzhou University of Technology is a technological university located in the provincial capital of Gansu Province in China, Lanzhou. Numerous Chinese universities are ranked among the best in the globe. LUT offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in a variety of fields, including engineering, science, management, economics, and liberal arts.
Details of the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship
- University: Lanzhou University of Technology
- Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: All Nationalities
- Country: China
- Deadline: June 30, 2023.
Benefits of the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship
The Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 is a Full-Funded Scholarship for International Students that will cover all university-related expenses. Information is provided below:
- Complete Fee for School
- Free Housing and Monthly Living Expenses: 1,500 Yuan
Note: Excludes fees for instructional materials and insurance. If the level of Chinese does not meet the admission requirements, it is recommended that the student study Chinese for one year at the school’s expense.
Eligibility of the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship
To qualify for the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be healthy and citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- Graduates of secondary school under the age of 25 may apply to the undergraduate programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders under the age of 35 are eligible for admission to the master’s programs.
- When applying to doctoral programs, you must hold a master’s degree and be under 40 years old.
Deadline for the scholarship
The deadline to submit an application for the Lanzhou University of Technology Principal Scholarship 2022 for International Students is June 30, 2023.
How to apply for the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship
Step 1: apply online: Sign into
Visit https://lut.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx, fill out the registration form, submit a clear and complete scan of required application materials, pay the registration fee, and upload a remittance voucher to the system.
Step 2: Submit paper materials (in duplicate):
- Application for Admission to Lanzhou University of Technology for International Students.
- English translation: A notarized copy of the previous stage education certificate, the original copy of the pre-graduation certificate issued by the school, and the original copy of the graduation certificate must be presented when enrollment is complete.
- Non-Chinese or English texts must be accompanied by a notarized copy of the previous stage’s transcript as well as a Chinese-to-English translation.
- In addition to a duplicate of the passport’s front page, mainland Chinese applicants must also submit a copy of their visa page or residence permit page.
- Plan d’études (undergraduate) / Plan de recherche (graduate).
- Letters of recommendation from at least two professors or associate professors (graduate students).
- The absence of a criminal record.
- A copy of a valid HSK Level 4 (200 or more points) certificate.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Step 3: Students who pass the material evaluation will receive an email regarding the interview in the third step. The majority of the evaluation is conducted via Skype video interview (Skype ID: study_282). Please provide your nationality and passport number to Skype once the email has been received. The interview focuses primarily on the candidate’s proficiency in Chinese or English, their professional fundamentals, and their overall aptitude.
Note: Paper application materials may be forwarded to the School of International Education at Lanzhou University of Technology via express mail. Please refer to the contact information for further information. None of the application materials will be returned.
FAQs On Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship
What is the stipend for Lanzhou University President scholarship?
Applicants can apply for President Scholarship with a HSK 4 with no less than 200 scores. The scholarship covers tuition; accommodation and a stipend of CNY 1,500 per month (totally 10 months). Fees to be paid: textbook fees and insurance fee.
Is Lanzhou University of Technology President scholarship 2023 24 in China fully funded?
The Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded International Scholarship offered by Financial Support by Presidential funds by the Chinese Government for International Students from all over the world for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph. D. Degree Programs.
Which scholarship is fully funded in China 2023?
CSC Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies at more than 280 Chinese Universities. Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 covers accommodation, basic heath insurance and monthly allowance up to 3500 Yuan.
Which scholarship is fully funded in China without ielts?
The Beijing Government Scholarships are offered by the Beijing Municipal Government to support study at participating universities in Beijing. They do not have a specific IELTS requirement, but applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English proficiency
- Lithuanian State Scholarships 2023
- Liberty University Online Scholarships Programs In USA 2023
- Arqus Talent Scholarships Fund 2023-24
- Chevening Scholarships for International Students 2023
- Japanese Government Scholarships (MEXT Scholarships) 2023
- Hohai University Scholarship in China 2024
- Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2023