Knight-Hennessy USA Scholarship 2022 is an offer to applicants who are willing to study their Master’s and Ph.D programs at the Stanford University in America. In a bid to bridge financial barriers in furthering education at the advanced levels, Knight-Hennessy USA Scholarship provides a fully funded education expenses for 100 selected students irrespective of their background, to achieve a common gathering of scholars, the Master’s and Ph.D students must be willing or already enrolled in the Stanford University.
- Funding: Fully Funded.
- Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Deadline: November 2022, annually.
- Type of Study: Full Time.
- Country: United States of America.
- University: Stanford university.
- Application Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awardees: 100.
Applicants are eligible to apply for the Knight-Hennessy USA scholarship if they have applied for any graduate program at the Stanford university. Interested applicants that have completed a bachelor’s degree program in the Stanford university are eligible to apply or interested students who are currently undergoing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification as long as they would have completed their program before the next academic session.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college in the US.
- Applying people must have graduated between the span of January 2016 to September 2022 before applying for the Master’s or Ph.D program at the Stanford university.
- Interested students should be proficient in English language, vocabulary and literacy skills.
- All students from all countries are accepted to apply for Knight-Hennessy USA Scholarship.
- Current or prospective Stanford studentship.
How to Apply:
- You are to create an account on the official page.
- Complete and submit the online application inclusive of your academic and personal information.
- Submit the required self assessment essay, academic performance and transcript.
- Your transcript must be original and explanatory.
- All qualifications and date of achievements must be documented if applicable.
- Experiences of previous abroad study are not needed in your transcript.
- An essay (maximum of 1,750 words) of these questions should be uploaded;
Please, tell us how influences have shaped your life?
- How will Knight-Hennessy scholarship program impact or influence you?
- Share with us how you can meet the call of life to attain your goals?
Two brief answers to some personal questions such as:
- Could you tell us some unlikely facts about you and the goals you are currently working on.
- A introductory video of not more than 2 minutes.
- Personal assessment.
Having a problem writing a scholarship essay? Go through the guides and tips of writing a convincing scholarship essay here.
Benefits of Knight-Hennessy USA Scholarship:
Selected applicants will enjoy the following offers;
- An academic expenses full funding; teaching and learning materials, local transportation and academic supplies expenses.
- Housing funding.
- Research supports such as conference travels and field trips.
- An academic transcripts.
- Introductory video.
- Essays of personal assessments.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A CV that entails your personal, professional and intellectual background.
When is Knight-Hennessy USA Scholarship 2022 ending?
The Knight-Hennessy USA Scholarship is an annual program which deadline is stipulated for every November of the year although this is subjected to change but the deadline for the 2022 is in November.