Khalifa University scholarship for Master’s and Ph.D students is aimed at building professionally, ethically and educationally conscious youths. In a bid to achieve this, Khalifa University emphasizes on its mission to actualize that every student becomes the best professional in their field. The university offers a wide varieties of undergraduate, master’s and doctoral programs in engineering, administration management, business studies, computer and information sciences and health sciences. This is a perfect opportunity for talented and determined students to actualise their academic dreams while gaining invaluable and worthy experience in one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world.
The Khalifa University is fully accredited and ranked among the best universities in the United Arab Emirates, it flaunts the prestige of being among the best universities in the world. You can now apply for the university’s scholarship for both domestic and foreign students who are enrolling in any of their Master’s or Doctorate’s program for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Funding: Full Tuition Fee.
- Level: Master’s, Ph.D
- Deadline: October 22, 2022.
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- University: Khalifa University.
- Nationality: International
Fields/Majors Offered by the Khalifa University:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering (hardware).
- Software Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Petroleum Geophysics
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Biology
- Science in Physics
Eligibility of the Khalifa University scholarship:
Applicants from all countries are accepted. Each level has its eligibility criteria, there are requirements that must be fulfilled by a student applying for the Master’s degree and likewise the applicants of Doctorate’s degree program.
Master’s Degree Requirements:
- Candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s degree program.
- English language proficiency certificate is required.
- Admission interview.
Ph.D program requirements:
- Applying students must have a master’s degree
- Research evidence (statement) (500-1000 words)
- Admission interview.
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarship:
- Applicants are to submit their applications online only.
- You will receive a notification by email upon receival of your application at Khalifa University.
- fill in all the blanks required for each level.
- Provide your affiliated projects or research works.
- Make sure to upload scanned copies of your documents and photos in the specified formats.
- Follow the steps correctly and submit your application via the university admission website https://www.ku.ac.ae/scholarships.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The Khalifa University scholarship offers great benefits to students, few among the many include;
- Free tuition fee
- Students enjoy health insurance and Medical care
- The university supports students by advocating international research conferences
- Reaearch grants
- Master’s degree students receive monthly allowances valued at 8000 dirham’s.
- Ph.D students are placed on monthly allowances worth 10,000 dirham’s.
- Academic transcript (Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees, depends on which level you are applying for)
- Curriculum Vitae. World Scholarship Vault has a detailed tips on creating a perfect CV, read here.
- Passport size photo with white background
- A valid Identification
- Personal and intent statement
- A statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation from referees.
- Research statement (500 to 1000 words)