Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) is an organization under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
As a leading organization in the provision of student services, JASSO comprehensively administers scholarship and loan programs, support programs for international students, and student life support programs. JASSO aims to foster creative individuals who can become the leaders of the next generation of society, while promoting international understanding and exchange.
Details of Jasso Scholarship:
- LEVEL: master and doctoral in frontier science
- DEADLINE: March 31, 2022.
- FUNDING: The amounts vary between 80,000 JPY per month to 242,000 JPY per year.
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES: Open to all nationalities.
- TYPE OF STUDY: master and doctoral in frontier science.
- COUNTRY: Japan, Tokyo.
To be eligible for Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
Applicants must have a GPA of 2.30 or more in the last academic year and will be able to maintain the same GPA during the scholarship period.
Applicants must have graduated from a degree course mainly taught in Japanese or English
Benefits of Jasso Scholarship:
The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences will provide the applicant 48,000 JPY per month accessible immediately after the arrival of the applicant in Japan.
You may be interested Jardine Scholarship
How to Apply for Jasso Scholarship:
Students must have to take admission in the master’s and doctoral degree programme at the university. Applicants are required to submit the mentioned supporting documents via e-mail with the subject line “JASSO Application” to International Liaison Office (email@example.com) to apply.
Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Applicants Data Sheet which should consist of the applicant’s data and GPA in an excel format.
- Application form the obtained through the official portal of the university in Word or PDF format.
- Academic transcript having your last year’s scores in PDF format.
- Copy of either Japanese or English Proficiency Test score in PDF format.
- Copy of Student ID card or Admission Certificate in PDF format.
Related Scholarship for Masters Bethany Hamilton Scholarship 2022
Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit legitimately required documents and must hold a graduate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.30 or more.
Language Requirement: Applicants have proficiency in Japanese or English at the following levels.
Deadline: February 13, 2022.