This training helps you improve your English Communication skills for successful business interactions. Each course offered will focus on a particular area of communication in English that include; writing emails, speaking at meetings and interviews, giving presentations, and networking online. Whether you want to communicate to potential employers, employees, partners or clients, better English communication can help you achieve your language and professional goals.
This training will help you improve your English Communication skills within a maximum of 5 months.
Being a beginner or low learner of English language could deter your confidence and unfortunately restrain you from achieving some goals that require some depths in English language. This training will particularly focus on making those important connections to take your career or business to the next level. Build yourself and be more competitive by improving your English Communication skills through this training by The Georgia Institute of Technology: Improve Your English Communication Skills.
- Level: All
- Deadline: Open
- Type of Study: Training
- Mode of Training: Online.
- Host: Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Training Medium: Coursera
- Training Duration: 4-5 Months
- Nationality: International
About The Georgia Institute of Technology:
The Georgia Institute of Technology is among the nation’s top research universities,distinguished by its commitment to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
Georgia Tech’s campus occupies 400 acres in the heart of the city of Atlanta, where more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students receive a focused, technologically based education.
Training Focus of Improve Your English Communication Skills:
To improve your English Communication skills, the following will be the focuses of the training;
- Professional Email Writing
- Public Speaking
Eligibility of Improve Your English Communication Skills Training:
- You should have at least intermediate level English language skills.
- When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free. If you cannot afford the fee, you can apply for financial aid.
How to Apply:
To apply for this training to improve your English skills, you should take the following steps;
- This training is only taking place online, so there is no need to show up to a classroom in person. You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device.
- Create an account on Coursera to get access to the training.
- Easy! To get started, click the course card that interests you and enroll. You can enroll and complete the course to earn a shareable certificate, or you can audit it to view the course materials for free.
- When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization. Visit your learner dashboard to track your progress.
- To begin your registration, visit the ‘Apply Link’ below this page
Read Also; CERN Short term Internship 2022
Benefits of the training:
- You will be able to communicate more professionally and accurately in English.
- Professional communication skills will include writing emails; speaking in person, on the phone, and through video conferencing; and using online tools such as LinkedIn and Twitter to enhance your online presence.
- You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
- You have a chance to these benefits before and after completing the “Improve Your English Communication skills” training;
- Shareable Certificate
- You will earn a Certificate upon completion
- The courses are 100% online.
- You have the freedom to start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible schedule
- You can Set and maintain flexible deadlines at your own convenience.
- It is easy for trainees in Beginner Level.
- No prior experience required.
- It takes little duration; Approximately 5 months to complete.
- Suggested pace of 3 hours/week
- The instructional language is English but there will be Subtitles for the following languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Chinese (Simplified), Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Vietnamese, Korean, German, Russian, Turkish, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Persian, Afrikaans, Hindi.
Duration of the Improve your English Communication skills Training:
- It will take approximately 18 weeks (approximately 4-5 months) to complete the training.
No document is required for this training themed ‘Improve Your English Communication Skills’. All you need is to fill an application form online!
Why Do You Need Training/Scholarships:
Training has a permanent place in academic and skill programs. The search for trainings and scholarships is increasing daily at a high rate, each individual has a reason or others for applying for a scholarship. Scholarship can come in monetary value such as grants and funding or free training (internship).
Majority of scholarships applicants mostly do not have successful application because they do not know about the particular scholarship they are opting for. Firstly, as an individual either for academics purpose or vocational training, you are expected to make necessary research to ascertain the scholarship’s background and eligibility criteria. Applying for a scholarship you are not qualified for and exempted will automatically fault your stance to be considered by the offerer.
What is Training and How do they Work?
You have an undying desire to study a particular course or get trained in a vocational field, financial incapabilities and sometimes the access to opportunities may keep you off the radar to realize your dreams. Here is where Training comes in to help. Scholarship is a form of financial and access assistance given to individuals to cover their tuition fees or bills of learning. Tuition fees coverage can be wholely or partially depending on terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Apparently, financial grants are the most sought type of scholarship, understandable that money is awarded freely without you having to pay back. On the other hand, some people seek trainings, either paid or free to build a particular skill they have already or want to acquire for a purpose.
Types of Trainings Offerers:
People, both governmental agencies and NGOs and schools may offer trainings to needy applicants or eligible people who fall under their criteria.
Broadly, there are three types of Trainings:
- Trainings awarded by government: A local, state or federal government can offer trainings out to citizen and non-citizen to benefit. They are mostly fully funded training that cover your tuition fees and other expenses, they can be applicable to colleges and universities.
- Trainings offered by the awarding colleges and universities: These are closed type of trainings that are only exercisable at the college and universities offering. A college or a university may award trainings either fully funded or partially to students who are willing to study in their school. It may be given to already admitted students or the prospective ones.
- Private Training: these are independent grants offered by third-party organization and individuals. These are common to apply because of their application process ease when compared to the aforementioned two. They can come from an individual, families, NGOs and companies. One of the advantages of this type of training offer is the liberty to decide which course/skill you wish to focus on.