Imperial College London Studentship 2022 is offering scholarship to eligible domestic and international students.The Imperial College London Studentship will be funded for three years with a Home Tuition waiver and a tax-free bursary of £22,000 per annum.
The three-year PhD studentship is for eligible students from low- or middle-income countries (LMICs) funded by NIHR.
Imperial College London has been named University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022.
The Public Health Policy Evaluation Unit, within the Department of Primary Care and Public Health, Imperial College London, offers a three-year PhD studentship for eligible students from low- or middle-income countries (LMICs) funded by NIHR.
This is part of a large global health system and policy research programme funded by NIHR examining health systems fragmentation in Latin America and India.
This PhD studentship will contribute to knowledge generation on health system fragmentation through a range of research activities across four countries which have high levels of poverty and inequality: Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and India.
Imperial College London is a world top ten university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
Consistently rated amongst the world’s best universities, Imperial is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through collaboration across disciplines.
Located in the heart of London, Imperial is a multidisciplinary space for education, research, translation and commercialisation, harnessing science and innovation to tackle global challenges.
The most recent results are Imperial’s best-ever in the UK’s research assessment exercise, showing improvements in every area of assessment and confirming their position as a world-class research university.
Imperial has a greater proportion of world-leading research than any other UK university, according to the Research Excellence Framework (REF) published today. The results are Imperial’s best-ever in the UK’s research assessment exercise, showing improvements in every area of assessment and confirming our position as a world-class research university.
The College ranks top in the UK overall – with a greater proportion of 4* “world-leading” research than any other UK university. Imperial ranks first in the UK for research outputs, first in the UK for research environment, and first for research impact among Russell Group universities.
The results reaffirm that Imperial is the best place in the UK for academics to pursue their research, with top results for its research environment. This achievement is the result of Imperial’s commitment to both discovery-led research and the translation of that work into tangible benefits for society. Imperial tops the board with the highest research impact of all Russell Group universities.
Imperial is going from strength to strength. This excellent news about their research follows Imperial being named University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, this year’s University of the Year for Student Experience 2022 by the Good University Guide, their Queen’s Anniversary Prize for our COVID-19 response, and their highest ever student satisfaction scores last year.
Completing a postgraduate qualification at Imperial requires sustained commitment to your studies right from the start. They recommend budgeting for student life well in advance to make sure that funding issues are not a barrier to you getting the most out of your experience.
Details of Imperial college London studentship 2022:
- Level: Postgraduate scholarship
- Deadline: August 12,2022.
- Funding: tuition fee, £22,000 per annum
- Eligible nationalities: All international students
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: UK
- University: Imperial college London
- Field of study: various fields of study
Eligibility of Imperial college London studentship 2022:
- meet the Imperial College PhD entry requirements
- hold or expect to obtain a first or upper-second class honours degree or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant subject (public health, epidemiology, health economics, health data science, health policy and planning, health financing) is highly advantageous
Benefits of Imperial college London studentship 2022:
- he studentship will be funded for three years with a tax-free bursary of £22,000 per annum.
- Tuition fees, at the rate applicable to UK Home students, are covered by NIHR. Suitably qualified students non-eligible for home tuition fees are welcome to apply but will be responsible for paying the difference between the home and overseas fee rates.
How to apply Imperial college London studentship 2022:
To apply, send a CV, a one page personal statement, and the names and addresses of at least two academic referees to Dr Thomas Hone by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- a one-page personal statement, and
- the names and addresses of at least two academic referees