How to use Moneygram with no Id Card
You received money from a loved one. Next, what? MoneyGram™ enables you to navigate the vast array of alternatives for sending money overseas, including bank accounts, mobile wallets, thousands of physical locations, and online.
We’ll explain how to use moneygram with no id card in this article.
What is MoneyGram?
Leading the way in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers is MoneyGram™. Its consumer-focused features let you send money easily to more than 200 countries and territories, with over 70 of those currently having digital access.
MoneyGram serves millions of consumers annually through both its direct-to-consumer internet business and its walk-in business by utilizing its contemporary, mobile, and API-driven platform and working with the top brands in the world.
MoneyGram™ is driving the development of digital P2P payments with a strong culture of innovation and a constant focus on employing technology to provide the greatest client experience possible.
Also Read: How much does Welding Schools Cost? 2023 Comprehensive Review
The Maximum Amount you can send with MoneyGram
The maximum amount you can send via MoneyGram varies on whether you’re sending money from a MoneyGram agent location or from the company’s official website. You can send up to USD 10,000 (or a comparable amount) to most countries in a single internet transfer.
Additionally, MoneyGram only allows you to send a total of USD 10,000 or equivalent each thirty days. You will typically need to go to a MoneyGram agent location and might need to present specific identifying credentials if you wish to transfer money beyond this amount.
Also Read: Keiser University Review: Requirements, Rankings and Tuition Fees 2023
How long does MoneyGram keep Money in Transit for Pickup?
According to MoneyGram’s terms of service, money transfer payments will be kept at agent locations for 90 days. The transfer will expire and the intended recipient won’t be able to pick up the money after 90 days have passed.
Also Read: Best banks in scotland 2023
How Do I Cancel A MoneyGram Money Transfer?
Log into your profile if you sent the transaction online and have one to find it in your transaction history. On the Transaction Details page, there is a cancellation option.
Refunds for money transfers normally take 3 to 10 business days to show up on your credit/debit card or bank account, however they occasionally take longer.
Is it Safe to use MoneyGram?
MoneyGram makes it simple to send money to and from friends anywhere in the world. It is quick, dependable, and practical.
A large part of MoneyGram’s reputation for reliability and trust comes from its extensive agent network, which, aside from Western Union, is unmatched by any of its rivals.
Also Read: Top 10 Business Analyst Certifications To Have 2022
How to Receive Money with MoneyGram
The MoneyGram service makes it very simple to receive money, and the process is broken down into the following straightforward steps:
- The sender enters any MoneyGram-signed business and carries identification with them (eg identity card or passport). You could even be able to receive money electronically from the sender via the moneygram.com website or mobile app.
- Tell the clerk the recipient’s full name, surname, and country of residence as well as the amount to be sent.
- pays the transfer fees in addition to the amount that will be sent (it is possible to deduct transfer fees from the transfer amount).
- receives a notification with a code number (reference number) (recipient).
- You (the recipient) go to any MoneyGram location and pick up cash immediately (or the following day depending on the sender’s preference) without having to pay anything (only the sender pays). A form of identification, the reference number, and knowledge of the specifics of the transaction must be carried on you at all times (who you sent you the money and how much you expect).
How to use Moneygram with no ID Card
Here is a simplified steps on how to use moneygram with no id card:
- Find a Location: Find a local MoneyGram agent location.
- Fill out the form, if necessary: If necessary, complete a straightforward receive form by entering the reference number that the sender provided for you.
- Finish the Transaction: If necessary, fill out a send form. Give the agent the filled-out form together with the necessary cash (including transaction fees).
- Make your Recipient Aware: Keep your receipt, and give the receiver the 8-digit reference number so they can pick it up. Money sent to a bank account will be deposited immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use MoneyGram using a photo of my ID?
You will require a form of photo ID. That might be an ID with your image on it, such as a driver's license, a state-issued ID card, or even a student ID. Along with that number, it's a good idea to provide the sending party's name.
How is identity verified by MoneyGram?
Viewing a legitimate, legally authorized photo ID with the person's name and address, such as a valid (non-expired) driver's license or other government-issued ID card, is required to confirm the customer's identity.
Without a Photo ID, can I pick up a MoneyGram?
A valid photo ID (passport, national ID, or residence permit) is required, and you can also be asked to show documentation of your address (bank statement or utility bill).
Can MoneyGram be sent to Cash App?
You cannot add money to your card account using any other way, including cash, bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards, retailer load networks (such GreenDot, MoneyGram, Western Union, etc.), cashier's checks, or money orders sent to the bank.
If a MoneyGram™ is sent in someone else’s name and they have an ID, the only effective way to pick it up is to have someone else pick it up on your behalf. Want to know how to use MoneyGram with no ID Card? You can read more about MoneyGram policy Here.
TOP PICKS FOR YOU:
- 9 Major Business Certifications worth getting with reasons
- 9 Free Universities in Greece for International Students
- 15 Best paying jobs in telecommunications equipment
- 15 Best film schools in texas ranking 2023