The Hohai University Scholarship in China 2024 is currently accepting applications. The deadline to submit an application for this award is always in April. This scholarship is open to candidates who wish to complete their master’s and doctoral degrees at Hohai University in China. Application fees for this award are not required. The scholarship will pay all of the candidates’ necessary expenditures throughout the course of their studies. Scholarships are available from Hohai University in a variety of subject areas.
IHohai Civil Engineering School was established in 1915, and in 1924 it united with Southeast University’s Department of Engineering to form the Hohai College of Engineering. It later incorporated the Fourth Zhongshan University in 1927, and in 1928 it changed into the Central University Department of Water Resources.
The Department of Water Resources at Nanjing University was established in 1949, the same year the People’s Republic of China was established. Later, in 1952, the departments of water conservation, hydrology, and water resources from several universities, including Jiaotong University, Tongji University, Zhejiang University, and the East China Engineering School of Water Resources, were combined to form the East China Technical University of Water Resources. In 1985, the university reverted to using its previous name, Hohai University, and the late leader Mr. Deng Xiaoping inscribed this name.
Details of Hohai University Scholarship in China 2024
- Host Country: China
- Institute: Hohai University
- Degree level: Masters and PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationalities: All nationalities
- Official Website
Benefits of Hohai University Scholarship in China 2024
- A monthly stipend will be given to the chosen applicants. Master’s degree candidates will receive CNY 3,000 per month, while PhD applicants will receive CNY 3,500 per month.
- The tuition will be covered by the scholarship.
- They will provide applicants with full medical insurance and lodging options.
Eligibility Criteria of Hohai University Scholarship in China 2024
- The Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) level 4 or higher (Valid for 2 Years) is required for applicants.
- To demonstrate their level of English proficiency, applicants must have an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher, a TOEFL score of 79 or higher on their transcript, or provide additional documentation.
- This award is open to applicants from all around the world, with the exclusion of Chinese nationals.
- Candidates must have solid academic credentials.
- Candidates should be capable of producing great research work.
- Candidates for master’s degrees should be younger than 35.
- They additionally need a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for the Ph.D. program should be under 40 years old and possess a master’s degree.
- The applicants must not have received any other scholarships.
- A copy of an undergraduate or higher degree.
- For recent graduates, a copy of the pre-graduation certificate.
- Copy of transcript.
- A copy of the study’s findings. certificates of achievement, abstracts of articles that have been published, etc.
- Scholarship application form from the Chinese government.
- Copy of a language certificate in Chinese or English.
- A replica of an active passport.
- A copy of the foreigner physical examination form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Research proposal (minimum of 800 words, written in either Chinese or English)
How to Apply
- Online applications are required for this scholarship.
- Candidates must first enroll or register on the website for the Chinese Government Scholarships.
- Candidates should thoroughly complete the application, scan all necessary documents, and upload them.
- The acceptance institution code is ‘10294’ and applicants should choose ‘Type B’ for the type of study abroad program.
- Candidates should sign into the online portal for overseas students at Hohai University at the same time.
- Applicants should complete and upload this form completely.
- Below is also a link to the online admissions portal.
- For additional information, applicants should go to the official website.
Below is a link to the official webpage.
- The scholarship recipient will be chosen from among all qualified applicants.
- All application forms should be filled out in either English or Chinese.
- All transcripts for applicants should be in either English or Chinese.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is April every year.
Recommended for you: