HOF University Scholarships 2022 provides semester and yearly grants to eligible international students in need of academic financial aid for the 2022/2023 academic year. This scheme is under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Wissenschaftund Kunst), the DAAD (Stibet III) and the Graduate School.
- Funding: Full Funding
- Level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Deadline: Open
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- University: Hochschule Hof University, Germany.
- Nationality: International
About Hof University:
The success of Hof University graduates in internationally active companies is the stimulus for all members of Hof University. All students are excellently educated and cared for in the institution internationally oriented Green Tech University. The teaching is influenced by the ideas of strong-practice orientation, open-mindedness and resource efficiency. Accolades to continuous exchange and cooperation with industry, applied research develops high-end solutions for companies and as a result, guarantees the continuous renewal of the university’s knowledge for the benefit of its academia. The Hof University aims to achieve the following;
- Strong relationships with industry
- The intelligent use of resources with emphasis on water and energy efficiency.
Available programs of the HOF University Scholarships 2022:
- Applied Research in Computer Science
- Compliance, IT und Datenschutz
- Digitalisation and Innovation
- General Management
- Global Management
- Operational Excellence
- Software Engineering for Industrial Application
- Sustainability Management
- Sustainable Textiles
- Sustainable Water Management and Engineering
- Textile Design
Eligibility of HOF University Scholarships 2022:
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for the HOF University Scholarships 2022;
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2022 or winter semester 2022/23).
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified.
- Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible.
- Master students must have achieved a minimum of 30 ECTS. You are required to attach proof.
- International students in financial need.
- Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- International students must be a resident in Germany or willing to travel over to Germany.
- Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus or any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are excluded from this scholarship.
- Further HOF University Scholarships 2022 criteria;
- “Bildungsinländer”, which means foreign students holding a German university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur) must present a written confirmation following section 8 of the BAföG-law, that they are not eligible for BaföG funding.
- Which documents have to be submitted for HOF University Scholarships 2022:
- Completed online application form
- Proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records – with average rating
- Cover letter with short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
- Only complete and legible applications will be considered.
Special regulations of HOF University Scholarships 2022:
For Software Engineering for Industrial Applications:
- Additional professional experience in the software industry is strongly recommended
German Indian Management Studies:
- The first intake of this program takes place at the PSG Institute of Advanced Studies in Coimbatore, India
Global Management/General Management/Operational Excellence:
- Proof of German language proficiency (level A1 at the minimum) for foreign applicants
Read Also; https: University Of Memphis Scholarship.
How to Apply for HOF University Scholarships 2022:
- step 1: Choose your preferred study program
- step 2: Prepare your documents; aptitude test (“Textildesign”, “Mediendesign”) and personal application documents (all programs)
- step 3 Registration and online application (explainer video)
- Step 4: Completion of application documents
- Step 5: Enrollment into the applied program.
- When you create your application account, you can choose to sign in with any email account you currently use. You are recommended to use an email account that you monitor frequently. Hof University will use this E-Mail to keep you updated on your application status.
- During the application process you will only be asked for data that is relevant for enrollment.
- You can save your application data and continue later.
- All applications must be submitted within the deadline.
Selection Process of Hof University Scholarships 2022:
- After completion of application documents, an admission staff will check your uploaded documents according to quality and completeness. In case one of your files is rejected (e.g. due to low quality) you will be contacted by E-Mail and ask you to take the necessary actions.
- You will be informed about admission or refusal by official notification provided through the application portal.
- Notifications will usually be published no later than three weeks after the application deadline.
- If you wish to receive information on the services for international students please klick “YES” when being asked for your permission to contact you.
Benefits of HOF University Scholarships 2022:
The HOF University Scholarships 2022 aim to provide financial support to foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof University in Germany.
- completed online application form
- proof of enrolment
- latest transcript of records – with grades.
- cover letter with short CV
- proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
- Please note that; Only complete and legible applications will be considered.
- For programs taught in German, you are obliged to provide proof of your German language skills of B2 (GER) at the time of enrollment at the latest. For instance, the Hof University accepts TestDaf (3×4, 1×3) or DSH (Level 2).
- For programs taught in English, you need to provide proof of B2 (GER) for instance TOEFL iBT 90 points or IELTS 6,5 or higher.
Are you finding it hard to learn the language of a new country you are relocating to? Whatever your purpose for learning a new language, you can surely agree that acquiring it quickly would be ideal.
Learning a language, particularly from scratch, seems to be everything but quick: you’ll have to master new syntax, recall vocabulary terms, practice speaking.
However, learning a new language does not have to be a time-consuming or unpleasant task. Although nothing can replace the time and effort required, you may learn a new foreign language quickly if you follow the appropriate method and commit yourself to the process, Read more
When is the Deadline?
The application Deadlines for Master applicants vary not only from degree program to degree program but there are also different Deadlines for applicants from EU member states and non-EU-member states. Please be informed about the exact Deadline for the degree program of your choice.
All applicants from China, Mongolia or Vietnam need to present the APS certificate with their application.