The Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarship is now accepting applications from overseas students, Ph.D. candidates, university professors, researchers, and artists. The Slovakia scholarship 2023 for overseas students is supported by the Slovak Republic’s Ministry of Education, Science, Research, and Sport.
The Slovakia national scholarship 2023 is the best option for international students to pursue master’s, doctoral, and other degrees at Slovakian higher education institutions. The National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic is open to applications from international students of all nations.
Under the Slovak republic government scholarship, a number of academic topics and major disciplines are offered. The application price for Slovak college scholarships is waived. Please see the information below for further information about the scholarship.
Details of the Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarship
- Organization: National Scholarship Program
- University: Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Course Level: Research Exchange for Master, Ph.D., Researcher, University Teachers
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 30 April, 2023
Eligibility of the Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarship
The general eligibility criteria are presented below:
Eligible are all overseas students from throughout the globe. Students from universities located outside of Slovakia. Please be advised that this Slovak international student award is not a full-time bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate scholarship.
Documents Required for the Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarship
- Academic curriculum or CV
- A statement of interest or intent.
- Plan de recherche / Proposal de recherche
- Two recommendations are included
- Educational documents (results, transcripts, titles)
- Letter of offer of admission
- Passport copy
- Other supplementary materials (if any)
Benefits of the Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarship
This is a free full scholarship for international students in Slovakia. These free scholarships to study abroad in Slovakia will cover the majority, but not all, of the following expenses:
- Free financial aid for international students to meet their living expenses
- Food and lodging are provided during the stay.
- Airfare reimbursement for a student apartment in Slovakia
- € 350 for university student
- Ph.D. student: € 580
- Professor, researcher, and artist: € 580
- Without a degree (or equivalent) and less than four years as a professor/researcher/university artist: € 580
- with a doctorate (or its equivalent) and fewer than ten years of experience as a professor/researcher/university artist: € 850
- With a doctoral degree (or its equivalent) and more than ten years of experience as a professor/researcher/university artist: € 1,000
Duration of the Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarship
The National Scholarship Program of the Republic of Slovakia is the Short Fund Exchange Program for students to continue their research in Slovakian higher education institutions.
1 to 2 full semesters (or 4 to 5 or 9 to 10 months) or 1 to 3 full trimesters (or 3 to 4 or 6 to 7 months) if the academic year is divided into trimesters.
The duration of a Ph.D. scholarship is between one and ten months. 1 to 10 months (for university professors, researchers, and artists).
How To Apply The Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarship
You must submit the National Scholarship Program 2023 application form online. The following is information from an official scholarship Below.
Deadline For The Scholarship
The enrollment deadline for the Slovak National scholarship Program 2023 is April 30
FAQs On Government of the Slovak Republic Scholarship
Which scholarship is available now in Turkey?
Applications for the 2023-2024 Turkish Government Scholarship program are now open. Türkiye bursları (Turkish Scholarship) is a Fully Funded program that is available for Bachelor's, Master's and doctoral degree studies.
Which country give easily scholarship?
Germany. A particularly popular country for admission among students from all over the world. No wonder: In Germany almost all universities are free of charge and the country's largest scholarship fund — DAAD — provides a scholarship to cover living expenses.
Can I get a scholarship with a 2.5 GPA?
About 2.5 GPA scholarships. No matter the grade level or grade point average a student has, scholarships are available to assist students with easing the burden of paying for their college education.
What GPA can get you a full scholarship?
A 4.0 Grade Point Average is not only a high GPA, it's an impressive GPA that's sure to catch the eyes of many scholarship providers. Since the minimum GPA for a full-ride scholarship is usually set at 3.5, a 4.0 is sure to always be above and beyond what's required.
Top 5 Advantages of Winning a Scholarship
1) Affordability of education:
Scholarship programs give every deserving and ambitious student access to higher education. These programs provide a means for students to continue their education and acquire knowledge without financial constraints. Scholarships allow meritorious students to afford higher education.
2) Accessibility of financial aid:
With the rising expense of education, it becomes exceedingly difficult for many students to pursue their dreams and finish their studies. Due to its costly price structure, college becomes unaffordable for many students. Scholarships play a significant part in easing the financial load for these students by covering their education expenses. Parents and students are no longer required to repay school loans.
3) Opportunities for professional development:
Students must complete a rigorous application process in order to be chosen for the scholarship program. In addition, many of these scholarship programs provide students with mentors from a variety of industries in order to facilitate the exchange of information and strengthen the students’ personalities. For the purpose of instilling confidence in the students and preparing them for a variety of placement prospects, several workshops for skill training, career seminars, interview preparation, etc. are held.
4) Capacity for career goal planning:
A student can focus on their studies and develop their technical and cognitive skills to achieve their academic and career goals with the aid of a scholarship. During the summer and winter breaks, students can apply for internships to develop the professional skills necessary for working in a business environment. This experience boosts their chances of securing a solid placement offer and achieving their career objectives upon completion of the course.
5) Contribute to society:
Scholarships assist individuals become more sensitive and empathic toward social concerns in their communities, so transforming them into socially responsible leaders. Students who receive a scholarship are frequently interested in their communities to eliminate prevalent fundamental socioeconomic problems such as lack of education, unemployment, etc. They strive to give back to society in every manner that they can by focusing on the advancement of economically disadvantaged individuals.
- 10 Best Universities in Mexico
- Best Universities In Washington for International Students in 2023
- 15 Best Universities in korea for international students 2023
- Best universities to study international law 2023
- 30 Best Universities in Europe for Business
- 20 Best Universities in Europe for Computer Science
- 30 Best Universities in Europe for Medicine