Applications for Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 is now open. Sweeden Government has announced 300 scholarships from Top-ranked Sweden University for international students. This is a Fully Funded International scholarship for Undergraduate students to study in Sweden to pursue their Master’s degree. Swedish Institute Scholarship offers all academic Fields & Majors.
The duration of the Master Degree Program is 1 Year or 2 Year. The Swedish Government will cover all costs of the scholarship, including tuition fees, airfare tickets, stipends, and other expenses. The Swedish education system is internationally renowned. Sweden has some of the best universities in Europe.
Details About Government of Sweden Scholarships
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2022
- Number of Scholarship: 300
- Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities outside EEA
Also check PTDF Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Available Fields & Majors
In Swedish universities, there are about 600 Master’s Programmes taught in English. Swedish Government Scholarships cover all academic fields and majors. Following is a list of the available scholarships.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
Benefits of Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022
The Swedish Institute Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students and will cover the following expenses.
- Direct payment of tuition fees to universities.
- Throughout the Scholarship, you will receive regular payments of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses
- A travel grant for air tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
check Chevening Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Process (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022
There are 4 Steps for the Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Detailed information is available on the Official Website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website for the Swedish Government Scholarship.
The Last Date to Apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 is 28th February 2022.
The Results will be Announced in April 2022.