Application for the GIST International Scholarships 2023 is now available! This scholarship is now available for all international students who are eligible to apply for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022/2023.
GIST will be offering students Doctoral Degree Scholarships, Masters Degree Scholarships and Masters leading to PhD Scholarships for all students. Those who would love to study in Korea are encouraged to apply. The scholarship would be covering all the expenses and offers all study fields. The duration for the PhD degree is 4 years and the Masters degree is 2 years.
GIST was established in 1993 in South Korean. GIST is a research university by Korean Government.
Details of the Gist International Scholarships 2023
- Level: PhD, Masters, MA leading to PhD
- Deadline: 15 October 2022
- Funding: 3,415,000 won
- Eligible Nationalities: Open to all international students
- Type of Study: Full-Time Course
- Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Name: The Gist International Scholarships
- Field of Study: Offers all study fields and major
- Duration of The Gates Scholarship
–Masters degree: 2 years
–PhD degree: 4 years
- Must be a current high school graduate or student
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must demonstrate financial need and be willing to commit to working full-time for two years at a US-based company in the field of your choice.
Also Read: The Alberta university scholarship
Benefits of The Gates Scholarship
The Scholarship covers the following :
- Tuition Fee
How to apply for The Gates Scholarship
The Bill Gates Scholarship is one of the most highly prestigious and competitive scholarship which is awarded to students who have demonstrated academic excellence and a commitment to the community service. Are you interested in applying for the scholarship? Here is what you need:
- Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements
- Gather all necessary requirements such as test scores, transcripts and recommendation letter.
- Write a personal essay that showcases your unique talents and motivations.
- Submission of the application should be done before the deadline
Deadline of The Gates Scholarship: 15 October 2022