The application is open for the DSU Toscana Scholarship 2023. DSU is a Fully Funded Italy Government Scholarship. The DSU scholarship is the same and similar to Lazio Disco Italian Scholarship. But the DSU Scholarship is available in more prestigious Italian Universities.
The Scholarship is open to pursuing Bcahelors, Masters degree programs from Top Italian Universities under a DSU Regional scholarship program. Here in this post, we will tell you What is DSU Scholarship Program? How you can apply for the Scholarship in Italy without IELTS under a DSU Region Scholarship.
Applicants from worldwide can apply for the DSU scholarship in Italy for the academic year 2023. Fully funded scholarships for international students will provide tuition fee waiver, free accommodation, free meals at university dining halls, and contribution for coverage of extra expenses such as books and additional activities expenses.
Already enrolled students and students still planning to enroll can apply if they do not have the same level of education. The scholarship for international students is awarded for one year only. Therefore, students have to apply for each academic year.
International students can apply for the scholarship in Europe through online application. EU students must fill out a declaration available at the end of the online application process. In contrast, non-EU students from developing countries must certify that they do not belong to high-income families. The Italian diplomatic representatives in the applicant’s home country must release the certificate certifying the student’s socioeconomic status.
What is DSU Toscana?
As for DSU Toscana scholarship, it is actually a benefit which allows (entitles) the winners to a monetary quota which is variable in relation to the economic condition and student condition on-site, commuter and off-site (the latter determined by the origin and public transport’s travel times which are necessary to get at (reach) the location of the program (course of study).
Details of DSU Toscana scholarship 2023:
- Level: Bachelor, masters
- Deadline: September 6,2022
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: Italy
- University: University of Toscana DSU
- Field of study: various field of study
List of Italian Universities Under DSU Scholarship Scheme
The benefits subject of this Announcement can be awarded to students enrolled in the
following universities, schools, and institutes in Tuscany below called University:
- The University of Milan Call for DSU Scholarship (Visit Here)
- University of Florence DSU Scholarship Call (Visit Here)
- University of Pisa DSU Scholarship (Visit Here)
- University of Siena DSU Scholarship (Visit Here)
- Politecnico Di Milano DSU Scholarship (Visit Here)
In Florence: University of Florence, Conservatorio Cherubini, Accademia di Belle Arti,
Accademia Italiane di Arte, Moda e Design, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola di Musica di, Fiesole, ISIA and Libera Accademia delle Belle Arti di Firenze.
In Pisa: University of Pisa, Accademia di Belle Arti di Carrara, Scuola Superiore per
Mediatori Linguistici di Pisa, Istituto Superiore di Studi Musicali “Pietro Mascagni” in Livorno, Istituto Musicale “Luigi Boccherini” in Lucca and Istituto Modartech in Pontedera.
In Siena: University of Siena, Università per Stranieri, Istituto Musicale Rinaldo Franci
and Siena Jazz University.
Eligibility of DSU Toscana scholarship 2023:
Those who can participate in this competition include:
- Students enrolled for obtaining their first degree in Bachelor’s, Master’s, Research Doctorate.
- Specialization schools of the Universities of Florence, Pisa and Siena.
- Other Higher Institute.
- Academies of Fine.
- Arts and Conservatories of the Tuscany Region.
Note: For more details about the eligibilities, the applicants should visit the official website. Besides, the students having disabilities and those having minor kids, there are particular merit requirements and higher income limits, they should also visit the official website for updated information.
Result and final ranking
The DSU draws up a single ranking list including both foreign and Italian students. Provisional ranking lists are usually confirmed every year by the end of September. Final rankings are usually approved every year by the end of November. The results of grants allocation will be published at www.dsu.toscana.it and will be available on the students’ personal area. No personal written communication shall be provided to applicants concerning results
Benefits of DSU Toscana scholarship 2023:
- free accommodation
- free meals at the University dining halls
- contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- exemption from University tuition fees
How to apply DSU Toscana scholarship 2023:
If you have developed interest in participating in this competition, you need to complete the application through the online process.
Documents required DSU Toscana scholarship 2023:
- Identity document
- Passport type photograph
- Academic transcript
- University application form
- Detailed study programs/course description (must contain the number of hours of the courses or training activities that you have completed according to your academic curriculum)
- Letter of recommendation (Very Important part of Scholarship). Must be well written.
- Letter of motivation (Very Important part of Scholarship). Must be well written.)
- If you have IELTS (It will increase the chances)
- If you don’t have an IELTS. You can apply with English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank certificate.
- Property Certificate.
Deadline for DSU Toscana scholarship 2023:
There are certain deadlines which need to be followed, if you are interested in availing this opportunity I Italy.
6th September 2022 – it is for those applicants enrolled or have intention to be enrolled in the 3-year, master’s and single-cycle degree courses.
Commencing from 19th September and till 15th November 2022 for those applicants enrolled in PhD (doctoral) and specialization courses.