Application for the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 is now open! All International students are eligible to apply for the Discovery Intern Deloitte. Deloitte is now leading a wonderful educational program for the year 2023 called Discovery Internship. For this internship, Deloitte’s goal is to empower all sophomore students to pursue a successful career in any industry.
The Discovery Internships will be held in Multiple Locations in United States. This will allow interns to handle one or more client projects through which they will gain work knowledge and develop some new skills.
To support the professional development of interns, the program will also host various national and local learning and networking events and a three-day national intern conference. In addition, interns will be provided with counselors and onboarding advisors who will guide them on the journey.
Deloitte is a professional services firm dedicated to providing audit, consulting, tax and consulting services to its clients. It is considered one of the four largest accounting organizations. It is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company was founded by William Welch Deloitte in 1845 and is currently the fourth largest privately owned company in the United States. It does business with about 12,000 professionals worldwide.
Details of the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023
- Funding: Fully funded
- Deadline: Open throughout the year
- Type of Study: Internship
- Country: United States
- Institute: Deloitt
- Eligible Nationality: Open to all international student
Also Read: NJIT Merit-Based Scholarships 2022
Benefits of the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023
This internship is filled with the following opportunities:
- National and local learning and networking events
- Counselorand onboarding advisor
- Lunchand learning industry / service line spotlights, and offer regular training
- Opportunityto participate in social activities
- People& culture
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Making an impact that matters
- Learning and development
- Leading professional services
- Career opportunities
- Client work
- Empowered well-being
- Benefits and rewards
Eligibility of the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023
Students have to meet the following criteria to apply for Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023
- International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Students of Masters Degree (Expected completion before August 2023)
- Strong academic track record
- Ability to travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- A newcomer or sophomore stands in a four-year institution with a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, STEM, or related field.
- Strong academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA at the end of the academic year 3.2)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Effective mutual and communication skills; Adapt to change; Creativity and self-confidence, leadership qualities, team-based, and collaboration
How to Apply for the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023
There is can Online Application Process to Apply for Internship in United States. Multiple internships are opened. Students can select any internship according to their degree and interest. Open that internship program and click on Apply link to apply for Internship Program
Deadline of the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023
The last date for the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 application is not fixed. The internship is opened throughout the whole year