To promote diplomacy in Australia, international students are eligible and in return they equip themselves academically and promote their nation’s development and knowledge depth.Deakin University offers a range of government and University-funded scholarships available to support you during your studentshio. PhD and research degree scholarships can cover tuition fees, foreign student health expenses, living allowances paid as stipends. Applicants must have a studentship of Deakin University or willing to be a student of the university. Find out about the available scholarships at the Deakin University.
Funding: AUD 28,600 per annum.
Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
Deadline: Open all year.
Type of Study: Full Time.
University: Deakin University
Field of Study: Various
Nationality: Open to all nationalities.
Number of Awardees: Unlimited
- All international students are eligible to apply for the Deakin University scholarships.
- Applicants from all country are accepted.
- A candidate must possess a good academic portfolio.
- Applicants must not be benefitting from a scholarship in the same University
- Candidate should be good at English language and literacy skills.
- All genders are implored to apply.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a degree program prior to application. Students applying for Master’s degree must have completed a Bachelor’s program or be undergoing a equivalent qualification on the prospect of finishing before the academic commencement of the new session. In other side, applicants for the Ph.D programs must be enrolled in a Master’s program.
Scholarships Available in the Deakin University for 2022:
- HDR Scholarship – Research Training Program Scholarship
- Australian Government grants
- Endeavor Scholarships
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR)
- CICRA Partnership grant
- Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Scholarship
- Latin America Scholarship
- STEM Scholarship
- Deakin Scholarship for Excellence
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Midfield Group Agricultural Scholarship
- Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- External Scholarships for Undergraduate Students:
- Argent Law Scholarship
- Adelaide Banks Scholarships
- Bradman Foundation Scholarships
- Victorian State Government Scholarships
- Western Chances Scholarships
- External Scholarships for Undergraduate/postgraduate:
- Australian Sugar Industries Scholarship (ASIS)
- Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant
- Brian Boak Outstanding Performer Bursary
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Real Futures scholarship
- Refractive Australia Scholarship
- Westside Renal Scholarship
- Roberts Gray Lawyers Scholarship Program
- Fintech scholarships by Savvy.
- External Scholarships for postgraduates
- Victoria Scholarship for Graduate Women.
- Ramsay P.G Scholarship
- Australian Rotary Funding Health Partners Scholarship
- Data61 grant.
- Fulbright Australia Scholarship
- Scholarships for Women graduates.
How to Apply:
- Candidate should apply for admission at the Deakin University.
- After applying, candidates should check the eligibilities criteria of each Deakin scholarship and then apply accordingly to the ones they qualify for.
Required documents could differ depending on the category of scholarship.
- There are about 8 application steps for this scholarship. The application mode is exclusively online. To apply for the scholarship, visit the Deakin University official website via https://www.deakin.edu.au/study. Follow the application procedures stated on the University’s website, you may be required to provide some documents that include your personal information, previous academic qualifications and a CV.
- Tuition fees are fully funded. Selected applicants enjoy a full funding of academic expenses during their study in Australia.
- Stipends for personal needs such as learning materials.
- Housing funding.
- Research and thesis expenses may be covered by the University.
- Annual grant of AUD 28,092 exclusive of taxes for 2 years for a research master’s program and up to 4 years for doctorate research.
- Health insurance and medical expenses for international students
- Air traveling ticket with subsidy from your country to Deakin University (Australia).
- Master’s degrees programs students receive up to 2 years funding and up to 4 years for doctorates students.
List of Available Academic Fields in the Deakin University.
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Business and Administration
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Law
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Innovation and Intelligent Systems Research.
To study at the Deakin University on scholarship, you need to provide the following documents at the point of registration and after the whole application process;
- Bachelor’s degee orr equivalent degree in case of candidates applying for master’s programs
- A Master’s degree or equivalent qualification for applicants applying for Ph.D programs.
- An acceptance letter from your supervisor
- Reference letters (optional)
- 2 Recommendation letters from reputable sources.
- Verified with official stamps of the last degree will be uploaded
- Research copies are necessary if an applicant is applying for Ph.D programs at the university.
- Detailed and up-to-date CV
For applicants whose first language is not English language, you are to submit an English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Having problems with what English language proficiency tests are and how they work? Read about it here.
When is Deakin University Scholarship Ending?
The Deakin University Scholarship is available for application every time of the year. The 2022 application is currently ongoing.