About Justwalkers.com Mobility Scholarship
JustWalkers.com offers the $1,000 JustWalkers.com Mobility Scholarship annually to college students with limited mobility. This includes students who use a wheelchair, power scooter, crutches, rollator or other mobility device on a regular basis. All applicants are required to write an essay (600 words maximum) responding the following topics: “Describe a time when you face a major obstacle. What did you do and what did the experience teach you?”
Details of Justwalkers.com Mobility Scholarship
- LEVEL: College freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate level in any subjects
- DEADLINE: The deadline for this scholarship is usually in JUNE of each year, and the award amount is usually $1,000.
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES: Any legal resident of U.S or persons with valid visa student.
- TYPE OF STUDY: Full-Time Course
- COUNTRY: USA
- FIELD OF STUDY: Various fields.
Eligibility for Justwalkers.com Mobility Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants;
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be legal US resident or have valid student visa.
- Must use a mobility device such as a wheelchair, power scooter, on a regular basis.
Also apply for: Peef Scholarship
Benefits of the Scholarship
The winners will be awarded $1,000 each
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, candidates are required to write an essay describing a time they faced a major obstacle and how they responded to it. Email your essay along with your full name, contact information, school year, college acceptance letter or transcript, and physician’s statement of diagnosis to email@example.com by June 30.
The deadline for this scholarship is usually in JUNE of each year.