Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund at the Arqus European University 2023-24, which is primarily located in Brussels. At Arqus European University Alliance, merit-based Fully Funded Scholarships are available to all International Students applying to the Master’s or Doctoral program from around the world. The European Government will pay for all expenses.
The Scholarship is available to graduate students. No Application Fee is required to submit an application. International students have the extraordinary opportunity to study at one of Europe’s premier partner universities.
Benefits of the Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund
Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund at Arqus European University Alliance 2023-24 will provide you with a monthly stipend of 1,400.00 euros. This is your expense allowance, which may include living expenditures, medical insurance, or a materials allowance. The tuition will be paid for by the Arqus Talent Scholarship.
Documents required for the Scholarship
- Acceptance notification from the entrance university
- Motivation statement
- PhD research proposal (only doctoral candidates)
- BA/MA diploma/degree certificate
- The recommendation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Language Certificate
Eligibility of the Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund
The eligibility requirements for the Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund at the Arqus European University Alliance 2023-24 are as follows:
- The student must be an international applicant to a Ph.D. program at a European partner university.
- The student should be admitted to the doctoral program with a master’s grade of at least B.
- The student must demonstrate language proficiency equivalent to a B2 level in any language Alliance language.
Deadline for the Scholarship
The application deadline for the Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund 2023-24 differs for Master’s and doctoral degree programs.
- The first call, which is exclusive to doctoral candidates, is open from March 31, 2023 to May 31, 2023 (23:59 CEST).
- The second call is open from 3 May 2023 to 3 July 2023 (23:59 CEST) for Master’s candidates only.
How to Apply for Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund
To submit an application for the Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund 2023-24, there is an online application portal. Visit the “Apply link” to apply for Scholarship. Also, the link to the official advertisement is provided below:
FAQs On Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund
Which country gives full scholarship?
Germany, Greece, Japan, China, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Korea, are among the nations that offer full scholarships to international students. Make sure the scholarship is accepted at the school you want to attend.
What is the largest scholarship foundation?
The Coca Cola Scholars Foundation. Application deadline: Application opens up in August; the deadline is usually in October. One of the largest scholarships, the Coca Cola Scholars Foundation program, is an achievement-based scholarship
Which type scholarship is best?
A full-ride scholarship is an all-expense ride to college, and it's the most coveted among all the different types of scholarships. Most full-ride scholarships are specific to a school, but there are a few organizations that don't restrict the use of funds to any specific school.
Who receives the most scholarships?
As the latest scholarship statistics reflect, entering a four-year private nonprofit institution gives students the highest chance of being awarded a scholarship. At 62%, students from private for-profit institutions are the most likely to receive grants from the federal government (Hanson, 2021).
- Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2023
- Cape Breton University Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Teen Received $8 Million in Scholarships and Accepted by 139 Colleges
- University of Dundee Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Google Generation Scholarship 2023
- University of Miami Bachelors Scholarship 2023
- Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2023