Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses is a program by Copenhagen Business School that will help students get acquainted with the changes and opportunities in the financial sector, including the technology and innovation growth.
The FinTech revolution is rapidly transforming the financial industry. Adoption of digital technologies is the norm, and together with regulatory and market changes it is creating a revolution. The topics addressed in Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses are very relevant and the course structure provides a very wide perspective of all the trends shaping the fintech industry.
- Offer: Free Courses
- Level: All
- Deadline: Open
- Mode of Course: Online
- Host: Copenhagen Business School
- Field of Study: Finance
- Nationality: All
About Copenhagen Business School:
Centrally located in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen Business School (CBS) is one of the largest business schools in Europe with close to 23,000 students. CBS offers world-class research-based degree programs at undergraduate, graduate, and PhD levels as well as executive and other post experience programs.
Specializations of the Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses:
- Digital Transformation in Financial Services
- Social Entrepreneurship Specialization
- Strategic Management and Innovation Specialization
- Unleashing the Impact of your Social Enterprise
- Digital Transformation of Financial Services – Capstone Project
- Patenting in Biotechnology
- Identifying Social Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Strategic Management
- Business Models for Innovative Care for Older People
- Strategy Implementation
- Digital Competition in Financial Services
- Innovation Strategy: Developing Your Fintech strategy
- Sustainable Fashion
- Sustainable Vikings: Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility in Scandinavia
- Leadership in 21st Century
- Social Business Model and Planning for Social Innovation
- An Introduction to Consumer
- Neuroscience & Neuromarketing
- AI and the Illusion of Intelligence
- The Neuromarketing Toolbox
- FinTech and the Transformation in Financial Services
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategic Management – Capstone Project
- Business Models For Sustainability
Eligibility of Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses:
- There are no special eligibilities for the Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses, all applicants must be a student of any Financial related discipline.
- All nationalities are accepted.
- No age limit and gender restriction.
Read Also; University Of South Australia Scholarship
How to Apply:
To apply for the Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses, candidates should register online via Coursera on the Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses page and follow the prompts instructions.
Benefits Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses:
After completion of the Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses , you’ll be able to:
- Describe the changes that influence the financial sector,
- Understand the complexity of the payment infrastructure
- Identify and explain the key payment instruments and how they function,
- Understand the types of money that exits, and recognize changes in the regulatory frameworks and how they inhibit or promote innovation.
- By the time you finish this course, you’ll have mastered mastered the transformational forces of digitalization and the new competitive dynamics it gives rise to, learned from leading financial companies and seen inspirational examples from the digital masters.
Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses has the following benefits;
- Flexible deadlines
- You can reset your deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- The course is 100% online. Hence, you do not need to be present physically.
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- The instructional language is English but there is a chance for subtitles in the following languages; Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Italian, Vietnamese, German, Russian, English, Spanish.
Copenhagen Business School FinTech Courses Schedule;
FinTech and the Transformation in Financial Services
Money and payments.
Lending and crowdfunding.
One of most challenging and puzzling situation of undergraduates including the prospective ones is choosing their desired course. This is not faced by undergraduates solely but by graduates and on-site certificate holders inclusive. Many surveys taken to view how first degree and masters degree certificate holders are faring in securing jobs in line with their studied courses, the feedbacks were proving negatives. Each course has its career opportunities you can take on after completing your research , training and education.
One question you need to ask yourself before choosing or undergoing a course is “what job can I do with this course?’. Everybody has an underlying passion for a particular career which must be attained. It may be as an employee working under a boss or as an employer who recruits work force. A sense of fulfilment is attained when you are able to execute into your wanted career. A lot of people are currently investing in a career that is totally different from their certification field. One of the reasons behind this is their negligence about the job and career opportunities available for their fields. Such investment will gruesomely fail to deliver the expected success.
Are you a student undergoing a course or you have completed a course? Are you a certified person in a field? If you are having a a difficult time choosing a career in line with your feed and need a proper orientation, you are just at the right place.
Spheres of Career Paths
Career paths differ from one another. Your discipline will gear you towards what job is best for you. Ranging from Arts and Humanities, Sciences, Business and Commerce, Social sciences (physical science, Life science and Medical science), Engineering, Communication & information and law, each discipline entails many career paths and jobs opportunity.
The social stratification outrightly laid a margin among jobs, most especially in the western part of the world. Some jobs have higher demands and better salary offer.
Disciplines and their career opportunities; each discipline has numerous opportunities and job opportunities. Let us take some and walk through them.
Arts and Humanities Careers:
This is a dynamic arts and humanities course of study offering many marketable and dignifying opportunities. English language as an international language has higher demands for its teachers and tutors. Many countries adopted English language as their official language, convincing enough to note that most of these countries are non-native speakers of English language.
You can work and establish yourself as a writer, content creator, editor, librarian, journalist, advertising personnel, lexicographer, proofreader, translator, media manager and assistant. These are just few among the numerous job opportunities of studying English language. The listed jobs are highly appreciated in prestigious accordance and salary packages.
It is a diverse course. Having a international relation certificate affords you the chance to investigate relationships between nations. Some of the career opportunities includes; solicitor, foreign policy adviser, international ambassador, nation representative, political analyst, social researchers, public journalist, governments aide on foreign policy and so on.
Guidance and Counselling
A pure art and humanities course that compliments and quench humanity’s quest for counselors and human character’s observers. You are qualified for this job opportunities; private and public counselor, psychologist, psychotherapist, social worker, schools counselor, motivator, marriage/relationship counselor.
Theatre and Performing Arts
This is sought mostly as a quest for passion fulfilment. You have an undying love for acting, singing, choreography, writing scripts? Here are some career opportunities you can invest your creativeness; acting, movie/drama directing, choreography, costuming and props, stage managing, dancing, scriptwriting, content creation, orator including others.
Fine and Applied Art
Can you creatively draw, paint, form or illustrate? Here are some job opportunities for you; painter, sculptor, creative drawer, content creator, illustrator, animation creator, brand designer, graphics designer, interior and exterior decorator, art gallery organizer, teacher and so on.
Not so many people can pull a captivating dialogue, create an interactive session and dishing information to a lager crowd easily with insights reached.
A great opportunity of this course is that you can establish yourself as a self-employed. Advertisement consultant, media manager, orator, journalist, writer, broadcaster, publishing, public relations among many others. Continue Reading.