About the Cobell Scholarship
The Cobell Scholarship’s goal to provide applicants and inquirers with the most beneficial information regarding this carefully established scholarship opportunity. All scholarship applicants are encouraged to read these documents to best respond to application question prompts.
Details of the Cobell Scholarship
DEADLINE: March 31, 2022.
FUNDING: $5,000 for undergraduates including vocational students and $10,000 for graduate and professional students
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES: Open to US residents
TYPE OF STUDY: Full-Time Course
FIELD OF STUDY :Various Fields (Check the list below)
- Advertising and Public Relations
- African American Studies
- Allied Health Sciences
- Applied Linguistics
- Applied Statistics
- Art – Studio Art
- Art Education
- Art History
- Athletic Training
- Athletic Training – Clinical Exercise Science
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Economics
- Business General
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Classical Tradition
- Communication Studies
- Comprehensive Science and Arts for Teaching
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Data Science
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Earth Science
- East Asian Studies
- Education – Elementary/Middle Teaching (K-8)
- Education – Middle/Secondary/High School Teaching (7-12)
- Education – Special Education (all grades)
- Engineering – Computer Engineering
- Engineering – Electrical Engineering
- Engineering – Interdisciplinary Engineering
- Engineering – Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering – Product Design & Manufacturing Engineering
- Exercise Science – Clinical
- Exercise Science – Health Fitness Instruction
- Film And Video
- Global Studies and Social Impact
- Health Communication
- Health Information Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- International Relations
- Legal Studies
- Liberal Studies
- Mathematical Statistics
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Middle East Studies
- Multimedia Journalism
- Music Education
- Natural Resources Management
- Nonprofit Administration
- Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Operations Management
- Physical Education
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Political Science
- Public and Nonprofit Administration
- Radiation Therapy
- Religious Studies
- Russian Studies
- Social Studies
- Social Work
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Supply Chain Management
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies
Eligibility For the Cobell Scholarship
- Applicants must be pursuing a vocational certificate or diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral or professional degree, or certificate.
- Applicants must plan to attend or be attending any nationally, regionally and industry accredited non-profit, public and private, institution.
- Must be enrolled member of a US Federally-Recognized Tribe, enrolled in full-time study and is degree-seeking.
Also Apply: Woods Hole Internship USA Fully Funded
How to Apply
- Navigate to the online application student and information system (OASIS) Portal HERE
- Create a profile by submitting the Applicant Profile. The Profile can be edited/updated at anytime, always keep contact information and institution information up-to-date.
- Once the profile is complete, applicants must complete the Eligibility Form with which OASIS will match applicants to open scholarship opportunities based on the self-reported responses provided in the Eligibility Form. If there is no available application, review all responses entered on Eligibility Form, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request changes to be made.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the blue tab: Scholarships & Applications. Select ‘View’ in the Scholarships & Applications section on the following page to view all available opportunities. If matched, the applicant will be directed to complete and submit the application for the available scholarship opportunities. The opportunity application(s) responses entered in the OASIS portal can be edited until the posted closing date. All fully completed opportunity applications will be considered and reviewed during the selection process.
- If selected, an email offer to become a Finalist is generated beginning no earlier than May 1 each year. This, and status updates, can be viewed in OASIS at any time.
- FINALISTS must ACCEPT the OFFER and will then be directed to complete a Post-Acceptance to begin the verification process; a link to complete this step will be available in an email sent, once the offer is ACCEPTED. If the FINALIST DECLINES the OFFER, there will be no further communication from the system.
- When the entire Post-Acceptance portion of the FINALIST file is complete, FINALISTS will receive an official Award Notification to be deemed a Cobell Scholar.
Also Apply: Heisman Scholarship
Deadline For Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship is March 31, 2022.