For international students, the Chalhoub Scholarship 2023–2024 is a fully financed award. Offerings for this grant include both undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship is worth 12 300 euros a year.
SciencesPo is a top-tier institution in the humanities and social sciences, and it is a selective research university that is available to the entire world.
The Chalhoub scholarship enables students who want to study at SciencesPo at the graduate level in Paris or at the undergraduate level at the SciencesPo campus in Menton, Southern France. The management of SciencesPo’s academic and merit-based scholarships is overseen by selection committees, which are made up of representatives from the academic programs, the strategy and development department, and the foreign affairs division.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Science Po University
- Study in: France
- Courses Offered: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and Masters degree in any subject offered by Science Po University.
- Program Period: 3 years for undergraduate, 2 years for masters
- Deadline: 22 February 2023 (Undergraduate), November 30, 2022 (Masters)
- Scholarship Website
In the event that the student chooses to continue his or her studies at Sciences Po at the master’s level, the successful undergraduate will receive a scholarship worth €14,600 per year for the duration of their 3-year undergraduate studies program and worth €23,300 per year for the duration of their 2-year Master’s program (covering partial tuition).
Eligibility Criteria for Chalhoub Scholarships
To be eligible for Chalhoub Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- English is a required language.
- Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, and Iraq are eligible nations.
- The undergraduate program at Sciences Po (Menton campus) or one of the master’s programs at Sciences Po must accept applicants.
How to apply for Chalhoub Scholarships
To apply for a Chalhoub Scholarship at Science Po University in France, please complete the steps listed below:
- Create an account.
- Select a program.
- Visit this page to view the list of master’s and dual degree programs.
- Undergraduate degrees from this location.
Finish the application:
- Request a reference from a teacher.
- The necessary paperwork online.
Note: A certified translator must translate all official papers from foreign languages into French.
This is the last action! You must submit your online application after completing all the essential information sections and uploading all necessary files. The Admissions Office may later ask you to add or change some of the attached documents if there is insufficient or illegible information.
There is no need to submit a separate application for the Chalhoub scholarship.
Recommended for you:
- Honjo International Scholarships 2023-24 in Japan
- British Council Stem Scholarship 2023
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023
- ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023
- King’s College London Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships