The Cape Breton University Scholarships in Canada 2023 are now accepting applications. For overseas students, the deadline for the Cape Breton University Scholarships in Canada 2023–24 is August 15, 2023. The goal of the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships is to recognize and honor excellent leadership, volunteerism, and academic achievement. Canada provides many scholarships for foreign students who wish to pursue education in a range of fields. New applicants who want to be considered for these scholarships must fill out an application form and submit it together with other necessary paperwork, including their high school transcripts.
Admissions scholarships at Cape Breton University might lessen some of the financial strain of attending an expensive university. Scholarships for admission are offered by Cape Breton University to applicants who have distinguished themselves in their academic achievements, leadership abilities, and level of community service. If you want to go to college, you might be able to acquire a scholarship that will let you pursue your ambition to work.
A public university that offers undergraduate programs is Cape Breton University (CBU). It is located in Canada’s Sydney, Nova Scotia. It began as Xavier Junior College in 1951, changed its name to Nova Scotia Eastern Institute of Technology (NSEIT) in 1968, became College of Cape Breton in 1974, became University College of Cape Breton in 1982, and became Cape Breton University in 2005.
Details of Cape Breton University Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Host Institute: Cape Breton University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline Date: 15 August 2023
- Official Website
Types of Cape Breton University Scholarships in Canada
- Chancellor’s Scholarships
- President’s Scholarships
- Deans’ Scholarships
- Fitzgerald Scholarships
- Schwartz Scholarships
- W.M. Reid Scholarships
- Orpha Thayer-Scott Scholarships
Study Fields Available
- Visual Studies
- Both domestic and international students with articulation agreements are eligible to apply for this scholarship. They must be presently enrolled in full-time transfer study programs.
- A student must have outstanding academic performance and significant academic achievement.
- To qualify for this award, students must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 80% at CBU with no failures.
- Completed Application Form.
- Curriculum Vita (CV).
- High School Transcripts.
- Reference Letters
- Personal Statement of the student
The closing date for Cape Breton University Scholarships in Canada 2023-24 is 15 August 2023 for international students.
How to Apply
- To submit their application, interested students must first create a CBU Future Student Account.
- Complete all of the required fields on the application.
- After you submit the application online, a link will show up on the submission page. To be taken back to your Account, click that link.
- You must access your application in order to upload your documents. You can click there to go to “My Applications” on your CBU Future Student Account. By monitoring the progress of your application, you can learn what further papers and paperwork, such as transcripts, language test results, a letter of intent, etc., you need to submit.
FAQs on Cape Breton University Scholarships
How to get a bursary at CBU?
In order to be eligible for a bursary, students must:
Be a registered CBU student
Complete either an Entrance Bursary Form or In-Course Bursary Form
Provide income tax assessments for both the student and in some instances parents
What scholarships are available at Cape Breton University?
Students at Cape Breton University have access to a wide variety of scholarships. At Cape Breton University, a variety of scholarships are offered to suit the needs of various student groups.
How much money can I receive through scholarships at Cape Breton University?
The amount of money you can receive through scholarships at Cape Breton University varies depending on the scholarship. You can find information about the value of each scholarship on the university’s website.
Recommended for you: