Cambridge Trust Scholarship is offered to graduate students to pursue PhD degrees at University of Cambridge UK. The University of Cambridge will offer, via the Cambridge Trusts, approximately 250 Cambridge International Scholarships to Overseas Students who embark on a research.
Details of the scholarship:
- Level: undergraduate and post graduate
- Deadline: 6 January 2022
- Funding: The application fee for undergraduate applicants is £18 for a single course and £24 for multiple courses. As for postgraduate applicants, the application fee is £70 per application.
- Eligible nationalities: International students
- Type of study: graduate and post graduate
- Country: UK
- University: Cambridge university
- Field of study: various field
Eligibility of the Cambridge trust scholarship
Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship must apply for the postgraduate funding deadline for their chosen course of study, and be offered conditional admission to the University of Cambridge.
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- Applicants must apply for a full-time study program at the University of Cambridge as part-time applicants will not be considered.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at undergraduate, masters and research postgraduate levels.
- All students applying for admission must be admitted into the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
Also apply University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships
Benefits of the Cambridge trust scholarship
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars receive a full-cost award covering tuition fees and maintenance.
- Cambridge UK Masters Scholars receive an award valued at £12,000.
- HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will receive full-cost awards covering tuition fees and maintenance
How to apply for the Cambridge trust scholarship:
Applicants for all the scholarships are to apply for admission into a full-time study programme at the University of Cambridge. Applicants for postgraduate scholarship are to complete the funding section of the online application form via the Applicant portal expressing their wish to be considered for funding.
Recommended for you Jasso Scholarship
Deadline of the Cambridge trust scholarship
6 January 2022