For the 2023–24 Arqus Talent Scholarships Fund, applications are being accepted. The Arqus Talent Scholarships 2023-24 application deadline is July 3, 2023. For the master’s or doctoral programs at Arqus European University Alliance, all international applicants are eligible to apply for a fully supported scholarship based on merit. The entire cost will be met by the European Government. Students pursuing advanced degrees are eligible for the award. There are no application costs required to submit an application. International students have a fantastic opportunity to study at one of our premier partner institutions in Europe.
The Arqus Talent Scholarships Fund at Arqus European University Alliance will provide you with 1,400 EUR per month in 2023–2024. The cost of tuition will be covered by the Arqus Talent Scholarship. This money will be used to pay for a variety of costs, including rent, health insurance, and material costs.
- confirmation of admission to the university of entry
- PhD research proposal with a motivational message (only for doctoral students)
- Diploma/degree certificate for BA/MA
- recommendation letter
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Language Certificate for a Passport
- A Ph.D. application must be submitted to a partner institution in Europe by the applicant, who must be an international student.
- The student must have earned at least a B in their previous master’s courses in order to be eligible for the PhD program.
- Language competency for the student must be at least B2 level in any of the Alliance languages.
How to Apply
For the academic year 2023-2024, the Arqus Talent Scholarships Fund is accepting applications online. Visit the “Apply link” to submit a scholarship application.
The last date To Apply for the Arqus Talent Scholarships 2023 24 is 3 July 2023.
FAQs on Arqus Talent Scholarships Fund
What is the amount of the Arqus Talent Scholarship?
The scholarship provides a monthly allowance of 800 euros for up to five months, plus a travel allowance of up to 1,000 euros.
Who is eligible to apply for the Arqus Talent Scholarship?
To be considered for the scholarship, you need to be enrolled in one of the member universities of the Arqus European University Alliance, which are the universities of Bergen, Granada, Graz, Leipzig, Lyon, Padova, or Vilnius. You must also have completed at least two semesters of your current study program and have a good academic standing.
Can I apply for the Arqus Talent Scholarship more than once?
Yes, you can apply for the scholarship more than once if you are still eligible and meet the requirements.
Recommended for you:
- Chevening Scholarships for International Students 2023
- Japanese Government Scholarships (MEXT Scholarships) 2023
- Hohai University Scholarship in China 2024
- This 22-year-old graduated debt-free from Princeton after receiving $2 million scholarships.