For the Honjo International Scholarships 2023–24 in Japan, applications are invited. For Japanese Graduate Scholarships, any international students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Japan offers fully funded scholarships for students to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at top universities in Japan. The 2023–2024 academic year will feature availability of the Japanese Graduate Scholarship.
A master’s or doctoral degree can be pursued in almost all academic fields and majors. For international students enrolling in graduate programs in Japan, there is no application fee.
Students from any country or region studying in any academic discipline are eligible for scholarships from the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation if they have the potential to become excellent leaders who contribute to the peaceful growth of the global society.
Details of Honjo International Scholarship 2023-24
- مقدمة من: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
- مستوى الدرجة العلمية: الماجستير والدكتوراه
- تغطية المنح الدراسية: ممولة بالكامل
- الجنسية المؤهلة: دولي
- بلد الجائزة: اليابان
- Last Date: 30 April 2023
- موقع المنح الدراسية
Financial Benefits of the Japan Scholarship
The Honjo International Scholarship in Japan is a completely free graduate scholarship available to students from around the world. A monthly payment from the scholarship will be adequate to cover all of the costs associated with finishing your degree. Below are specifics:
- ¥210,000 per month for one to two years of school
- ¥300,000 per month for three years of schooling
- ¥160,000 every month for the first four to five years of the degree.
- To apply for the Honjo International Scholarship 2023 in Japan, you must upload the necessary documentation to an online application system.
- Academic transcript (in Japanese or English; if in another language, please include a translation.)
- Undergraduate course transcripts on academic record (Required). A transcript from the College of Technology (ksen school system), if you transferred into the university from there, is also needed.
- Graduate school transcript of credits (You don’t need to submit it if you don’t have it yet.)
- Use the provided template and create your research proposal in Japanese.
What we’re looking for from applications is:
- What are you going to look into?
- What and how will you use what you have learnt or studied in Japan to contribute to your home country?
- What have you accomplished in terms of academic, social, and research endeavors?
- A letter of recommendation from the boss Please obtain the letter of recommendation outlining the applicant’s academic achievements, assessment of their personalities, potential for the future, etc.
- If the recommender is better familiar with the student’s academic background, the student may also be able to obtain a recommendation letter from their previous boss in their home country.
- Documents that attest to admittance, including letters of acceptance and admission.
- Please provide the probable date that is listed in the “web application system” if the acceptance letter or admission letter is not accessible by April 30, 2023. And as soon as it is available, email it to the HISF headquarters.
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Scholarship
To be qualified to submit an application for the Honjo International Scholarship for 2023–2024 You must fulfill the following requirements:
- The university student who is not a citizen of Japan
- Those planning to enroll in graduate programs in the spring of 2024 should submit an application for the 2023 program, which begins taking applications on September 1 and closes on October 31, 2023.
- In theory, a student who enrolls in a graduate program for professionals is ineligible to apply. However, the applicant must be able to present a study proposal.
- From the time of enrollment till graduation, it must take more than a year.
- The applicant for the PhD program must begin the program before the age of 35 in order to be considered. There is no exemption. The applicant for the master’s program must begin the master’s course by the age of 30.
- The pupil must be adamant about wanting to serve their country in the future.
- The student must have a thorough grasp of intercultural goodwill and friendship, participate in foundation-sponsored events, and join the alumni network.
- The learner must be able to communicate in everyday Japanese. Interviews will always be conducted in Japanese.
How to Apply for Honjo International Scholarship
For those interested in the Honjo International Scholarship 2023–2024, there is an online application system. You must upload the required documents and complete the online application form. There is no need to mail any paperwork.
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Honjo International Scholarship 2023/24 for International Students is 30th April 2023.
موصى به لك: