Antalya Bilim University Undergraduate Scholarship for the 2023 academic year is currently open for application to all international students. Students who want to study their undergraduate programs at the University in Turkey are invited to apply for this opportunity.
- Funding: Full Funding
- Level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: Open
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: Turkey
- University: Antalya Bilim University
- Field of Study: Various
- Nationality: International
About Antalya Bilim University:
Antalya Bilim University is a research university that offers interdisciplinary programs over a wide range of subjects.
The university academic staff includes faculty members who have attained their PhDs from leading universities abroad, and who have conducted outstanding academic research. Thus, ABU is able to offer quality education for students, enabling them to easily find employment opportunities throughout the world.
ABU has adopted a life-long education program. Antalya Bilim University, the leading innovation, and education center in the Mediterranean Region responds to the educational needs of individuals and the business world in the region. This can be proven by the scholarships programs created by the university.
List of Scholarship at Antalya University:
- Achievement scholarship
Students with a minimum GPA of 3.30 who are enrolled in non-scholarship colleges are eligible for this award.
- Sports scholarship
Students who participate in university-sponsored sporting events are eligible for this grant. Ending at the conclusion of each academic year, the fall or spring semester-long scholarship is available.
- Disability scholarship
Students with disabilities are eligible for this award. Students with disabilities are eligible for a tuition
- Extra scholarship opportunity
ABU is offering a 25% discount to the first ten candidates. A 75 percent scholarship is available to students from any countries who register.
Eligibility of Antalya Bilim University Undergraduate Scholarship:
Students who want to be considered for the ABU scholarship program must meet the requirements listed below to qualify;
- It is available to students from throughout the world.
- This award is only open to students currently enrolled at the University and students who are prospects.
- The application process is open to undergraduates in any semester.
Antalya Bilim University Undergraduate Scholarship Conditions:
To retain their studentship and scholarship, students must make sure that they;
- Will bring all required documents mentioned above for the final registration.
- If GPA will be less than 2.5 the University has the complete right to deduct the scholarship (if available) as per the condition stated in the tuition fees information.
- If student cannot get equivalency from the Ministry of Education in Turkey or Turkish Embassy the University won’t take any responsibility and can cancel the registration. In this case, student can claim the tutition fees except deposit.
- Student will require deposit fees only in case of visa rejection confirmed from the embassy. At least in 3 months.
- Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each academic year.
- Tutition fees are non-refundable.
- Students who freeze or do not renew their course registration, within the scope of Article 38 of the Directive Regarding Associate and Undergraduate Degree Programs of the university cannot benefit from the scholarships given by the University during that period.
- Students who receive Disciplinary Action, within the scope of Scholarship and Financial Support more than once cannot benefit from the scholarships given by the University.
How to Apply for Antalya Bilim University Undergraduate Scholarship:
- To apply, students are to fill an application form online.
- Receive your pre-acceptance letter in 2-5 working days.
- Pay 1.000 USD deposit payment and send your receipt to the university.
- Receive your acceptance letter in 3-5 working days.
- Apply for a student visa from the nearest Turkish Embassy in your home country.
- Get Apostile/Stamps on your Original High School Diploma and Transcript (last 3 years) from Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs in your country and apply for the Equivalency Certificate from the Turkish Embassy in your country.
These scholarships are international scholarships in Turkey. Following are the benefits of ABU scholarship;
- It covers the full tuition fee.
- Accommodation expenses
- Airfare tickets
- Monthly stipend
Read Also; Clark University Scholarship
Following documents are required for ABU scholarship program;
- Original high school diploma
- High school transcript
- National and international exam results
- Copy of passport
- Copy of student visa
- 6 white background photographs
- Acceptance letter
- Copy of Health insurance.
- Must have English Language proficiency tests certificates.
For Undergraduate final registration;
Required Documents for Final Registration:
- Original High School Diploma
- Original High School Transcript (Last 3 Years)
- Original Translation of High School
- Diploma and Transcript into English or Turkish
- Diploma Equivalency Certificate (from the Turkish Embassy in your country)
- National/International Exam results (YÖS, SAT, ect)
- Language proficiency exam result / TOEFL-IBT / PTE Academic
- Turkish Language Certificate for Turkish Programs (at least B2 level)
- Copy of Student Visa
- Copy of Passport (pages where your personal details and last entrance appear)
- Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides
- 6 photographs
- Blue Card (For German-French Applicants)
- Copy of Health Insurance
- Payment Document (stamped from Financial Office)
- Acceptance Letter