Another exciting opportunity is waiting for you to apply for the ACU summer school in the UK for 2022. Students, this is not an ordinary summer school but an opportunity to spend your summers in the UK. The Association Commonwealth Universities is offering fully-funded international summer school for international students. ACU is looking for energetic and passionate students from its member universities.
Students will get an opportunity to study at Leeds University in the United Kingdom. This program is for International undergraduate and graduate students. Summer School will last for a week, starting from 31 July 2022 to 8 August 2022. This will be an exciting opportunity to spend your summer positively and wisely by learning from a top international university.
The application process for ACU summer school is free and there is no requirement of application fee.
Details of the ACU Summer School 2022 Scholarship:
- Level: Open to both current postgraduate (Master’s and PhD) and final-year undergraduate students at ACU member universities.
- Deadline: March 1, 2022
- Funding: Fully funded.
- Eligible Nationalities: Commonwealth countries.
- Type of Study: Full-Time Course
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: Leeds Trinity University.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the ACU Summer School for international students:
- Applicants must be either a current postgraduate student or a current undergraduate student of the final year.
- Both male and female students are encouraged to apply for this program.
- Only students of the ACU member universities can apply. Check the list of member universities here ACU member universities.
- Those who have previously studied at ACU Summer School are ineligible for this program.
The ACU Summer School will provide the following benefits:
- Airport pick-ups.
- ACU will cover return flight expenses.
- Field trips.
- On-campus meals will be provided.
- On-campus accommodation will be provided.
- No application fee.
Read Also Great Scholarship
How to Apply:
- The application process for ACU Summer School is online.
- Applicants have to make an MYACU account.
- Follow the instructions provided in the email to access the application form.
- Applicants are required to submit a detailed academic record from a lecturer or supervisor as a reference letter. The supervisor should be aware of your current and past academic work.
- Your reference letter should be on official university paper and signed after 18 January 2022.
- The reference letter should explain your sustainability to attend summer school.
- 40 participants will be selected for this program.
- ACU will not cover any student’s visa costs or vaccination expenses.
- The program will commence on 31 July till 8 August.
- The deadline to apply for the ACU summer school program is 1 March 2022
Students will be required to comply with all UK government visa and COVID-19 travel requirements. Visa costs will not be funded. You should not make any visa arrangements until you have been notified of a successful application.
You might be interested Jasso Scholarship
Students must submit proposals linked to any of the following topics:
- Ocean science and the blue Economy.
- Sport and sustainable development goals.
- Peace and reconciliation.
- Decolonizing and curriculum.
- Reference letter.
Deadline of Scholarship:
March 1, 2022.