AAA scholarship is to provide economic and other assistance to economically-disadvantaged families to enable them to select the best schools for their children.
About The AAA Scholarship
The AAA Scholarship Foundation team has invested more than 18 years devoted to passionately advocating for the under-served, under-represented, and academically disadvantaged members of our communities. Find out how you can easily transform your state taxes into AAA Tax Credits and change the future of a child in need.
Details Of The AAA Scholarship
DEADLINE: April 15, 2022.
FUNDING: The maximum value of an awarded scholarship is determined by each state. Beginning in 2019-2020, the Florida k-12 Private School Scholarships are awarded as follows:
FTC STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN ACTIVE SINCE THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR AND BEFORE: The award is the greater of these two values: 100% of the funds allocated per unweighted FTE (base-level + all categorical programs) per grade level and district (click here for the award value chart), OR the values listed here:
- K – 5th grade – $6,519
- 6th – 8th grade – $6,815
- 9th – 12th grade – $7,112.
FTC STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN AWARDED SINCE THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR OR AFTER: The award is equal to 100% of the funds allocated per unweighted FTE (base-level + all categorical programs) per grade level and district (click here for the award value chart).
FES-EO STUDENTS – ALL: The award is equal to 100% of the funds allocated per unweighted FTE (base-level + all categorical programs) per grade level and district (click here for the award value chart).
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES: Open to Florida residents
TYPE OF STUDY: Full-Time Course
Eligibility For The AAA Scholarship
- These scholarships are available in all states we serve. Unless otherwise noted, AAA awards scholarships based on a sliding scale. Check your state page for eligibility requirements.
- This scholarship is available to Arizona residents (also known as Lexie’s Law). Students must have a current or expired MET report or IEP, or an expired 504 plan from an Arizona Public School.
Family Empowerment Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- This scholarship is available to Florida residents who have a child with an eligible disability as diagnosed by a licensed physician.
Foster/Out-of-Home Care Scholarship
- This scholarship is available only to Florida residents. The household must meet 6 criteria to be eligible for this scholarship.
Also Apply: Jackie Robison Scholarship
Benefits Of The Scholarship
- 100% scholarship for families with incomes of 185 (new applicants) and 200 (renewing applicants) percent of poverty
- 75% scholarship for families with incomes of between 201 and 225 percent of poverty
- 50% scholarship for families with incomes of between 226 and 250 percent of poverty
- 25% scholarship for families with incomes of between 251 and 300 percent of poverty
How to apply
Select your state
- Scholarship types vary from state to state – start here to be sure the financial aid you seek is provided in your state!
- We offer Income-based, Disability-based, and Foster/Out Home Care Scholarships. Availability varies by state.
- Create an account and apply! If it is determined you are eligible for an award, notifications will be mailed to the address supplied on your application.
Also Apply: Davidson Fellows Scholarship
Deadline For The AAA Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship is April 15, 2022