30 shortest online masters program to get for success. Both from the perspective of students and institutions, the world of education is quickly changing. While trying to avoid incurring significant student debt, students are looking for the greatest employment results, and schools are attempting to adjust to the shifting market this produces. Recent assertions by economists that, despite tuition increases, the value of higher education has fallen significantly overall further complicate the problem. They contrast today’s bachelor’s degree with previous generations’ high school diplomas.
As a result, there is stress and pressure on both students and schools as both works to meet the demands of a new generation of students while kids try to rise above the competition and opportunities that are available to them.
Nowadays, a lot of educational institutions base their curriculums on the ideas of convenience and speed. Traditional educational models are losing value, at least conceptually, in part because they take a long time to finish, during which time students are typically neither earning money nor gaining the real-world experience that many jobs demand. It is not surprising that many students today are pursuing their education while juggling demanding work schedules in order to avoid having to put their careers on hold while pursuing their master’s degrees. In this post, we examine 40 of the most efficient master’s degree programs.
Related: 20 Easiest Online Masters Degree 2022
30 shortest online masters program to get for success
- University of Miami: The University of Miami is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. Students can benefit from a variety of online degrees and programs offered by this university. Currently, there are more than 180 undergraduate majors and programs available at the University of Miami. With a 10-month online master’s degree, students who choose to pursue accelerated learning programs can acquire certification and an MBA in as little as two years.
The MBA in Real Estate (40 credits), Master of Science in Finance (35 credits), and BSN programs are the most significant accelerated programs offered by this university (55 class credits). If you already have credits from a prior learning experience, you may be able to complete the course more quickly. These kinds of programs address the rising worldwide needs for healthcare providers, local and international investments and commerce, and brokers or companies looking to enter the real estate industry.
2. Ball State University: If students pursue the full course load, Ball State University’s Master of Arts in educational psychology can be finished entirely online in about twelve months, it is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. The research-based curriculum of this rapid online master’s degree allows students to specialize depending on their own project assignments and class choices, despite its speedy completion time. The online versions of the classes are taught by the same professors that instruct the on-campus courses, so students may anticipate the same level of instruction as they would receive in-person.
3. Fort Hays State University: One of the most well-liked accelerated online degree programs is the online Master of Professional Studies in Organizational Leadership program offered by Fort Hays State University. For degree completion, students must complete a 3-credit internship or capstone project. The Higher Learning Commission has granted the university accreditation. Rankings: 117–153 for regional institutions in the Midwest, 119 for outstanding social mobility performance.
4. Benedictine University: There are campuses for Benedictine University on E. Main Street Mesa, Arizona, and Lisle, Illinois (Lisle Main Campus) (Mesa Branch Campus). The Goodwin College of Business, College of Education and Health Services, College of Liberal Arts, College of Science, and School of Graduate, Adult and Professional Education are just a few of the colleges and departments that make up the university. If you attend two classes every session, students might desire to benefit from their 1-year online master’s programs in business administration. You can complete the master’s degree in 22 months if you choose the standard one-time class option. The same rules apply to students who haven’t earned a related degree yet.
As long as you already possess a comparable degree, you can choose to enroll in the MBA program, where students are expected to complete two classes per session. Along with the foundational business courses, you will study critical analysis and important decision-making techniques in this fast-track master’s program.
5. California Baptist University: California Baptist University is a well-regarded institution that strongly supports online learning. As a result, the Master of Science in accounting upholds strong principles of flexibility and assistance geared at students. In addition to being assigned personal advisers to assist and guide them throughout the program, students also have 24/7 access to their curriculum so they can advance when and how they wish. The degree can be obtained in as little as one year by utilizing the online format. The faculty of the university, which is made up entirely of Christians, is devoted to assisting its students in making the most of their time while enrolled in such accelerated programs.
6. University of Alabama: The online organizational leadership program at the University of Alabama has been categorized under communication studies to provide a completely different approach. The professors feel that one can become a successful leader by having a thorough understanding of the philosophy and tactics underlying impactful and decisive communication. It is one of the most comprehensive online programs and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Rankings include: 153 for national universities, 109 for top colleges for veterans, and 129 for best value schools.
7. Indiana Wesleyan University: Considered to be one of Marion, Indiana, Indiana’s largest private institutions Over 90 degrees are available at Wesleyan University, many of which are online. A 33-credit online Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Special Education is available. This was created especially for educators who are interested in specializing in the education of students who have mild to moderate learning difficulties. It is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success.
Students who pass at least one of the four CORE tests or complete a 3-hour phonics credit can earn this certification in less than two years or more. Teachers with an M.Ed. in special education land lucrative employment with average salaries of $46,158 and room for professional advancement.
Also Read: Requirements for Masters Degree in Canada in 2022
8. Capella University: All students are expected to complete the MBA program in one year, unlike Capella’s other accelerated learning alternatives. This suggests a level of order and regularity that might be missing from other accelerated learning programs. The school also boasts remarkable data on job outcomes, with MBA graduates earning $28,000 more annually on average than individuals with merely a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Capella is a great choice for people pursuing an MBA due to its appealing online learning tools, strong student outcomes data, and “quick track” option.
9. Lincoln Christian University: This is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. An online MA in Organizational Leadership is available from Lincoln Christian University with a dynamic focus and an expedited alternative. Students are encouraged to actively engage in resolving difficulties as they arise in the business world. The topics covered in this training span business, education, and the ministry of criminal justice.
10. University of North Texas: The University of North Texas, which is based in Denton, Texas, confers 106 bachelor’s, 88 master’s, and 37 doctoral degrees. The institution provides online accelerated master’s degrees in education, including one in educational leadership that is duly accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). The graduate program’s goal is to help students move to leadership positions in schools or school districts’ educational systems. Students must complete 10 education administration courses online to earn their 30-hour M.Ed.
It is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. By enrolling in two courses every session, students can complete an online master’s degree program in education in one year.
11. Concordia University-Portland: The one-year Master of Education program at Concordia University is intended for working teachers who want to advance their education while juggling a hectic work schedule. As a result, the curriculum upholds firm academic norms while simultaneously maintaining a high degree of freedom. As was previously noted, several programs are able to reach quicker learning alternatives by sharpening their emphasis. With 20 master’s degree specialization options under Concordia’s management, all of which are accredited and can be finished in only one year, it’s a great choice for both aspiring students and professionals in the workforce.
12. Southern New Hampshire University: Manchester, New Hampshire is home to Southern New Hampshire University. For CPAs who want to improve their accounting abilities in a setting similar to the actual world, it offers a fast-track program. One course that can provide students an advantage in areas like capital budgeting, portfolio management, and other facets of the financial market is the MBA in Accounting.
This is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success with two classes per 10-week term, an online master’s degree that lasts less than a year can be finished in 15 months. This platform, which is available online, allows students to learn at their own pace. Additionally, SNHU has one of the lowest online tuition costs for this degree.
13. Walden University: With the accelerated learning option, Walden University’s entirely online graduate program in education allows students to complete their degree in only one year for as little as $10,000 in tuition. The program is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), and despite being condensed into a brief and reasonably priced program, career-outcome and student satisfaction surveys show incredibly impressive results. Over 96% of employers surveyed said they would hire another graduate from the MS in education program, which is a testament to the program’s effectiveness.
14. Becker College: Becker College has campuses in Leicester and Worcester, Massachusetts. For information on various online and accelerated programs, students can visit the Center for Accelerated and Professional Studies. Students may pursue a 60-credit Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling program through the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. It is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. Eligible undergraduate students can begin their master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling before their senior year through the university’s B.A. to M.A. option. The 60-credit Master of Fine Arts in Interactive Media degree is another online option provided by Becker College.
16. Stevens-Henager College: The healthcare industry is one of the fastest-growing job sectors in the US, and as a result, new and exciting career advances are common. This is according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The healthcare program at Independence University, a Stevens-Henager online affiliate, can be finished in just fifteen months and incorporates successful industry professionals’ instructional strategies to help students become familiar with the demands of the real-world market.
Recommended for you: 15 Universities with Cheap Masters Degree in Canada
17. Western Governors University: The Western Governors University is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. This university, which is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, is well-known for offering online platforms appropriate for individuals who seek flexibility and to those who don’t have enough money to pay their education. Western Governors University offers up to 37 accelerated online master’s degree programs through its College of Business Online, Teachers College Online, College of Information Technology Online, and College of Health Professions Online.
In these competency-based programs, students coordinate their calendars and go through their readings with the help of a Faculty Mentor. In order to enroll in their preferred online master’s degree, students can transfer their prior learning credits.
18. Boston University: Boston University is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success and it is an expert in bringing the field of quick online education to the study of art and music education. The master program in art education offered by BU fully utilizes the university’s resources to provide a high standard of distance learning. With real-time feedback and discussion styles, students may engage with art professors in virtual studios just as they would in a traditional classroom.
19. Limestone College: Limestone Colleg is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success, it is based in Gaffney, South Carolina, provides a one-year or shorter online master’s in business administration program. The university takes pride in its online programs, which are distinguished by an easy admissions process, top-notch instructors, and networking possibilities for potential future job advancement. Your current GPA must be 3.5 in order to be accepted into Limestone College’s fast-track MBA program. You also need to have completed 90 undergraduate hours, with half of those hours being at Limestone.
20. Florida State College: This college, which has its headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, provides online courses for students looking to earn accelerated master’s degrees. To accelerate their learning, they might choose the +1Planning, in which they just add one course each semester and attend class all year. They can enroll in accelerated courses that are designed to help them get a degree as quickly as possible and undergo a Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) and it is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. There are more than 150 programs available to students, including the fastest online master’s degree.
21. Lamar University: Lamar University, located in Beaumont, Texas, provides graduate and undergraduate programs online. For online students, there is an 8-week undergraduate accelerated curriculum that leads to a degree. For individuals who would prefer to meet with other students on a more intimate level, traditional 15-week forms are also offered. Academic programs in business, engineering, the arts and sciences, and fine arts and communication are available to students. Students in the healthcare industry might want to benefit from the Master of Science in Nursing online program, which is delivered in an 8-week timeframe and offers the fastest online degree.
22. Western Kentucky University: Students can get ready for a wide range of leadership positions by enrolling in Western Kentucky University’s online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program. The Commission on Colleges of the Association of Colleges and Schools has accredited the program. Rankings: 303 Top Performers on Social Mobility, 293-381 National Universities, and 97 Engineering Programs.
23. Charter Oak State College: In New Britain, Connecticut, is where Charter Oak State College is situated. It provides Prior Learning Assessment holders with expedited degree programs, including a fast-track online master’s (PLA). Depending on the number of credits obtained and transferred, students with PLA can combine prior college courses, military experience, and certifications to earn an online master’s degree quickly. At Charter Oak State College, students are pursuing accelerated online master’s degrees in a variety of academic fields, including general studies, business, psychology, health information, and cyber security, to mention a few.
24. Medaille College: Medaille College is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. The online MA in Organizational Leadership program at the college is intended for working individuals who want to further their education while maintaining their current employment. These professionals are able to advance in their fields more quickly thanks to the accelerated curriculum, which only needs 30 credits to complete. Students can attend classes entirely online while juggling their personal and professional obligations. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education and the International Accreditation Council for Business Education have both granted the program accreditation.
25. East Coast Polytechnic University: A number of campuses are maintained by East Coast Polytechnic University (ECPI) in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and Texas. This institution, which focuses mostly on career-oriented programs, offers accelerated online master’s degree programs appropriate for adult learners who wish to become more skilled in their chosen field. Academia offers accelerated online master’s degrees that can be completed in as little as two years in the fields of technology, nursing, criminal justice, business, nursing, and health science. These courses are designed to get students ready for jobs they can get right away after graduating.
26. California Baptist University: The Master of Science in Accounting program at California Baptist University is available online. It prepares students for lucrative jobs in accounting and finance. It can be completed in just 30 credits and gives undergraduate students the extra information they need to apply for a California Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license. The curriculum is created for students who want to enhance their education while still working in the industry and getting ready to contribute in a profitable and moral way to their employers. Both the teaching profession and higher-level work are prepared for by students. It is also one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success.
27. Immaculata University: This Pennsylvanian university provides fast-track online master’s degrees through the College of Lifelong Learning in addition to standard on-campus programs. For example, adult learners can pursue programs in business, English communication, nutrition, nursing, social sciences, and technology, among other subjects. With these master’s degree programs lasting less than a year, students with prior learning credits (up to 72 credits) may be converted as part of the degree to shorten their learning time.
28. Wheeling Jesuit University: The online MA in Education program at Wheeling Jesuit University just needs 33 credits to be completed. The program includes numerous start dates to give students the most flexibility possible. It is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. Entering the MEL program will allow educators and administrators who already hold a master’s degree and a principal certification to obtain further license as a superintendent or supervisor of instruction. The Teacher Education Accreditation Council has granted the program accreditation.
Read Also: UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023
29. Albertus Magnus College: For students who desire to earn their online master’s degree in 12 months or fewer, this university offers Online and Flex programs. Courses at Albertus Magnus College are typically finished in 8 weeks and in an expedited manner where students acquire hands-on experience in their chosen field of study. Each term, students must enroll in two classes in order to earn a total of 30 credits. They can also choose to enroll in hybrid master’s degree courses.
30. Azusa Pacific University: Azusa Pacific University is one of the 30 shortest online masters program to get for success. it is based in California’s Azusa, provides students accelerated degrees through its University College platform. Adult learners seeking a degree through evening or online education are the target audience for the courses. Azusa offers a variety of online master’s degrees, some of which can be pursued more quickly, including those in nursing, healthcare administration, leadership, business administration, business management, physical education, school librarianship, screenwriting, and others. Azusa adheres to the maxim that there should be three hours of homework for every hour of class time when it comes to the length of its online courses.
You have an advantage over individuals without a master’s degree because you have specialized expertise in your chosen sector. You gain job security and professional stability by earning a master’s degree. People with advanced degrees are more employable and have higher earning potential because employers tend to view them as more credible and committed to their field. A master’s degree also enables you to develop new abilities for a stronger foundation in your field of study.