Application is now on for the 2022 university of Bocconi scholarship for those who are interested and importantly_ the anxiously like-minds (international students). The Bocconi scholarship is a fully funded scholarship organized for the undergraduate students.
The worth of the scholarship is $21,000 for selected candidates to finance their studies at the University and cover living expenses and accommodation.
The scholarship is awarded based on their academic excellence. Bocconi University is dedicated to make superior level of higher education available to brilliant students. The awards provide recipients with valuable financial support, ensuring students can enjoy the benefits of a top-quality academic experience regardless of their financial situation.
Since its inception, Bocconi has stood for liberalism, pluralism, and social and economic progress. While a private institution, Bocconi has traditionally been more than an elite university. It has consistently promoted and practiced equality of opportunity among its many generations of students, by actively subsidizing the education of disadvantaged and deserving students. In the words of its first Rector and President, Leopoldo Sabbatini, Bocconi’s mission is to “promote harmony between school and life.”
Today, Bocconi is a research university of international standing in business, economics, and law. Its research projects are funded by national and supranational institutions. By virtue of being a major node in the European and global network of business and economics universities, Bocconi exchanges faculty and cooperates on large projects with like-minded European and American universities and business schools. Bocconi has close relations with major corporations and international agencies, as well as their managers and officials, and constantly interacts with the business and economic environment to assess new issues, implement new techniques, and start new research endeavors.
Why you should apply for Bocconi University
Many schools will try to mold you to fit the world. Bocconi will prepare you to change it.For generations, enterprising students have come to Bocconi to become something greater. They offer undergraduate, graduate, PhD and executive programs to future leaders and entrepreneurs who want a strong foundation, and a transformative network.
Their students want a focused and valuable education that will help them grow. Bocconi delivers. Bocconi isn’t just an education. It’s a springboard for their ambitions.
Their economics, management and finance programs are among the best in the world. The QS World University Rankings listed them among the ten best institutions in Europe in these fields, while the Financial Times ranks their Master degrees in Finance and Management among the top ten worldwide.
They keep their offer in step with an ever-changing society: programs that delve into data analysis and political science create new opportunities for you in growing fields.
Whether you are looking for an undergraduate grounding, or a more advanced graduate or PhD education, Bocconi University and SDA Bocconi School of Management provide training that prepares you for the next stage in your journey. Asides that it enhance you to accelerate your career improve your business orientation ad skills and makes you advance society through research.
Details of 2022 university of Bocconi scholarship:
- Level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: Not specified
- Funding: $21,000
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time course-work
- Country: Italy
- University: University of Bocconi
- Field of study: Bachelor of science, Law programs and masters of science programs
Eligibility of 2022 university of Bocconi scholarship:
- Applicants must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks.
- Applicants must have an adequate level of the English language.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Academic profiles considered to be amongst the top applicants will be considered for merit-based financial aid based on the admissions application submitted to Bocconi University.
- A separate application is not required. The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement. In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions Office will be evaluated.
- The selection of awardees will be carried out by a Committee, nominated by the Rector, including the Dean of the Undergraduate School and the Dean for International Affairs, whose decisions about numbers, amounts, and recipients are final and cannot be appealed.
Benefits of 2022 university of Bocconi scholarship:
Bocconi University Scholarships 2022 awards the recipient with the below benefits:
- The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition reduction for both Undergraduate and Graduate level.
- The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to approximately € 12,000 per year (for Undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (for Graduate). A limited number of students may also be assigned free accommodation in one of the Bocconi Residences.
- The awards will be automatically renewed for maximum of 2 years (for Undergraduate) or the second year (Graduate) provided the required minimum academic progress are met.
How to apply 2022 university of Bocconi scholarship:
follow the following instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- You must apply to a Undergraduate or Graduate Program at Bocconi University.
- A separate scholarship application will not be required.
- The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
Documents required for 2022 university of Bocconi scholarship:
In order to enable communication possible with the donors, awarded students will be required to upload their curriculum vitae, that might be shared with the Fundraising Office, in the dedicated upload space of the application.
Deadline of 2022 university of Bocconi scholarship:The deadline for 2022 university of Bocconi scholarship is not specified