The 2022 SNU Scholarships are back again this year. Seoul National University South Korea has just started the applications for the 2022 scholarships. The university offers many programs ranging from the Bachelor’s level to the Doctorate’s level and students who fall into any can apply for the scholarships. Strengthening and promoting educational values in students regardless of their background and prepare them to be a positive force to their community.
Fun Fact: Seoul National University is ranked 37th among the top Universities in the world and ranked 1st in South Korea. Mind blowing! You can get the education pursuit you dream at one of the best universities in the world and the best in its country.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D
- Deadline: Open
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awardees:
Programs Offered by the Seoul National University:
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Economics and Business Administration
- Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Education (Teaching Methodology)
- Human Ecology
- Public Administration
- Environmental Studies
- International Relation Studies
- Language and Communication Studies
- Medical Sciences
- Visual and Applied Arts
Eligibility of 2022 SNU Scholarships:
- All International Students from all countries.
- No gender restriction.
- Students applying for Undergraduate programs must have completed a secondary education.
- The applicant applying for Master’s/Ms programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- The applicant vying for Doctoral programs must hold a master’s degree or equivalent.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is not necessary. Applicants who are not native speakers of English Language are not required to submit their IELTS certificate.
How to Contact a Professor in Seoul National University:
You are required to submit your application letter through a professor at the university.
- No need for acceptance letters from professors in the university.
- Just keep him in the loop when filling the application form for the university and keep him updated if he/she agrees.
- If the professor agrees to cover your expenses, then fill the application form of the university.
- There is no IELTS or TOFEL test is required but you will need an English Proficiency Certificate which is very easy to take from your university and the medium of instruction is in English.
- If you give your bad and irrelevant transcript or CVs to the professor through during application then you are automatically disqualified which is also bad for your country’s reputation.
How to Apply for 2022 SNU Scholarships:
The scholarship application mode is online. It is easier for long distance applicants to register by just following the provided procedures which are online. The steps for applying are provided on the university’s official website.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Personal allowances for Two years.
- Free housing and residency choice.
- Food stipends.
- Overall tuition cost covered.
- Air fare: One economy round trip for foreign students.
- One year Korean language training fee.
- Medical insurance.
- Research fund.
- Thesis printing fees.
Want to enjoy all these and more? Seoul National University is already offering.
- Personal statement.
- Two recommendation letters each from different referees.
- Official certificate of graduation and transcript of bachelor’s degree (for Master’s applicants).
- Certificate of graduation and transcript of Master’s (for the applicants of Doctoral degree)
- A Passport copy.
- Nationality Identification.
- Passports of both parents.
- Indication of nationality of parents.
- Official Documents that would examine Parent-child Relationship.