10 Spanish Universities that teach in English. Spain is a popular destination for international students since it has a low cost of living and a friendly culture. Now that I can understand you wondering, Are there Spanish Universities that teach in English if Spain is a center for students?
Yes, there are! There are universities in Spain that provide instruction in English to both domestic and foreign students. There are more than 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English
International students may frequently find it challenging to study in a foreign country, particularly if the residents there do not speak English, French, or German as an official language. In this article worldscholarshipvault will be discussing about 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English.
Most overseas students choose to study in English since it is the most widely used of them. You will need to consider your alternatives from a comprehensive list of 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English, if you are an international student from an anglophone nation looking to study in Spain.
What qualifications are needed to study in Spain?
The following are the prerequisites you need in studying in one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English
- High school leaving certificate
- Transcript of records
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or English, depending on the program
As for graduate students, the requirements for studying in one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English
- Accomplished application form
- Bachelor’s degree and transcripts translated into Spanish
- Copy of visa
Depending on the university, program, degree, and country you choose, there may be additional academic, visa, and language requirements. Please first gather the list of prerequisites your university requires for your admission as an incoming foreign student. These are lists of 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English.
10 Spanish Universities that teach in English
Universidad de Alcala:
This is one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English. One of Spain’s oldest institutions, the University of Alcala, which administers the Cervantes Prize, was founded 522 years ago. It was founded in 1499 and is presently housed in the former facilities of the Complutense University, which is now centered in Madrid, in Alcala de Henares.
In addition to this “historical” branch, the inexpensive colleges in Spain also include campuses for science and technology and one in Guadalajara.
In accordance with King Sancho IV of Castille’s approval, the old Studium Generale now confers degrees in the humanities and social sciences, health sciences, education, architecture and engineering, law and social science, and science.
Additionally, it offers English-taught master’s degrees in subjects including Photonic Engineering, Finance & Banking, North American Studies, International Business Administration, and Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Málaga Business College, Málaga: The city of Málaga in southern Spain is home to the 2000-founded Málaga Business College. The Business College, which is a part of the Madrid Management Centre, aims to provide top-notch education in the fields of economics, management, finance, and social sciences. Under the academic leadership of the London School of Economics and Political Science, the Málaga Business College offers multiple BSc degrees along with a Diploma for graduates from the University of London (LSE). This is another example of one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English. The Cambridge International Diploma in Business and foundational courses for British university degree programs are a few of the other courses available.
- Saint Louis University, Madrid:The Spanish campus of Missouri’s Saint Louis University is called Saint Louis University-Madrid. SLU is an American Jesuit university that was founded in 1818. The Madrid campus was established in the 1960s as a study abroad initiative and received university status in 1996. Spanish language and literature, communication, business administration/international business, English, and economics are among the degree programs offered at SLU-Madrid. Political science and international relations are also offered.Ibero-American Studies, Business Administration, and graduate degrees in both Spanish and English are also available. Students at SLU-Madrid have the opportunity to finish the first two years of approximately 85 additional majors in Spain. The Saint Louis University is one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English
- European University of Madrid: A private university with two campuses in Madrid—one in Villaviciosa de Odón and a second one in Alcobendas—the European University of Madrid was founded in 1995. 12,500 students from more than 60 nations are now enrolled at the university.The possibility of earning dual degrees from colleges throughout the world is one of the numerous benefits this university provides. The European University grants master’s and doctoral degrees in addition to a variety of bachelor’s programs. The curriculum is student-centered and modified often to remain current with a rapidly changing global world. The university is another example of the 10+ Spanish Universities that teach in English.
- Suffolk University, Madrid: This institution is one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English. In the beginning, Suffolk University was a legal school when it was founded in 1906. This private institution has three worldwide campuses, one of which is in Madrid, and is based in Boston, Massachusetts. The Madrid campus was developed with a management philosophy that emphasizes liberal arts education. Spanish, English, government, business, communication, history, physics, sociology, and computer science are among the programs available. Before traveling to the main campus in Boston or transferring to another American institution to finish their studies, students can finish up to two years of their studies in Madrid.
- Schiller International University, Madrid: This is one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English. The educational goal of Schiller International University is to prepare students both professionally and personally for positions of leadership in diverse situations. The skills students require for professional vocations and future academic study are demonstrated in Schiller programs.Along with an MBA program, Schiller International University also provides undergraduate degrees in business administration, international relations, and diplomacy that are authorized by the US. English is the language of instruction, and admission to universities is open all year.Also Read: 25 best Automobile engineering schools in the world
For students looking for an international education, studying in Madrid is a wonderful opportunity to immerse themselves in one of the most important cultural centers on earth.
- La Salle – Universidad Ramon Llull, Barcelona: In 1903, La Salle University in Barcelona started serving the Catalan industry as a pioneer institution. Since since, the university has been redefining education. The International Association of Lasallian Universities (IALU), which comprises more than 70 universities worldwide, includes the campus in Barcelona. The faculty at the university strives to give tomorrow’s kids a top-notch education. La Salle is of the opinion that individuals should come first in society. This is one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English.
- C3S Business School, Barcelona: Barcelona’s C3S Business School is an internationally certified institution and is situated in the city’s center. The school has students from all over the world and a unique teaching style that is centered on a real-world approach because it is located in a diverse metropolis.C3S is able to satisfy the high expectations of students and business partners because it provides a broad choice of courses leading to diplomas, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorates. The network of alliances C3S has with major colleges is constantly developing.
- ESADE Business School, Barcelona: In 1958, Barcelona saw the establishment of ESADE Business School. The Ramon Llull University and ESADE both have a business school. The university also maintains campuses in Madrid, Buenos Aires, and Casablanca in addition to Barcelona.A full-time MBA, a part-time MBA, a one-year MBA, an MSc in International Management, an MSc and CEMS MIM, and an MSc in Marketing Management are among the graduate business programs offered by the ESADE Business School. It’s also important to note that ESADE has collaboration partnerships with more than 100 colleges worldwide. Only 35 business schools worldwide have received the triple crown through EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA certification, making ESADE one of them.
- EAE Business School, Barcelona: Since its founding in 1958, EAE Business School has trained more than 50,000 executives and managers. EAE is a Spanish institution with campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. In 2009, MERCO recognized EAE as Spain’s fourth-best business school. The EAE Business School is one of the 10 Spanish Universities that teach in English.A large selection of postgraduate courses are offered through the online business school that EAE has established. EAE students have the option to spend a semester abroad in Paris or New York in addition to the campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. In order to boost the university’s standing in Latin America, the institution also operates branches in Lima (Peru), Bogota (Colombia), and Mexico City (Mexico).